Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Death is eternal blackness

Here's a question you can ask someone you know and 100% of the time, they'll be wrong and then you can scream "HAHA IDIOT".

When you die what do you think you'll see? Heaven or Hell or just eternal blackness?

- If they answer Heaven or Hell you're talking with retards. Might wanna get new friends. Unless you're tryna bang this person.

- If they answer "it's just black" remind them that death is nothing. Black is something. Death isn't black, it's literally nothing.

- If they answer with an "I don't know" tell them they're right but probably aren't fun at parties.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You should make a video explaining what you are saying Ahmad because I am not following

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Scrooge McDuck (05-04-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    You should make a video explaining what you are saying Ahmad because I am not following
    not interesting enough
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Now if this isn't the goofiest corniest shit I've read in General

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

Neverpayforstuff (05-03-2019)

Thanks
    If you awaken from the illusion of perspective, and you understand black implies white, self implies other, life implies, or shall I say death implies life?

you can feel yourself not as a stranger in the world, not as something here unprobational, not as something that has arrived here by fluke, but you can begin to feel your own existence as absolutely fundamental. I'm not trying to sell you on this idea in the sense of converting you to it. I want you to play with it. I want you to think of it's possibilities. I'm not trying to prove it, I'm just putting forward as a possibility of life to think about.
    So then, let's suppose you were able everynight to dream any dream you wanted to dream. And that you could for example have the power within one knight to dream a 100 years of time, or any length of time you wanted to have. And you would naturally as you begin on this adventure of dreams, fulfil all your wishes, you would have every kind of pleasure during your sleep. And after several nights of 100 years of total pleasure each, you would say "Well was pretty great, but now let's have a surprise. Let's have a dream which isn't under control, where something is going to happen to me that I don't what it's gonna be."

and you would dig that and would come out of that and say "Wow, that was a close shave, wasn't it?". Then yo would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream. And finally you would dream where you are now.
    You would dream the dream of living the life you are actually living today. That would be within the infinite multiplicity of choices you would have, of playing you weren't god, because of the whole nature of the godhead according to this idea is to play that he is not. So in this idea then,m everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality. Not god in a politically kingly sense, but god in a sense of being the self. The deep down basic whatever there is., and you're all that, only you are pretending you are not.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Scrooge McDuck (05-04-2019)

Thanks
    - If you're retarded like OP, act like you know what's after death.

We never know, until we know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    what do you remember from before you were born? nada.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    Well basically we'll get a prompt window to get reincarnated again, that's how it works it's easy!
    “Conquer your inner bitch."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    “There is only one god and his name is Death, and there is only one thing we say to Death, Not today”

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You don't experience anything, you're just dead lol Essentially you cease to exist, your consciousness, aka what you really are, is destroyed. It's like hard wiping a hard drive, it's flat gone.
    Last edited by Aborted; 05-04-2019 at 01:20 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    If you awaken from the illusion of perspective, and you understand black implies white, self implies other, life implies, or shall I say death implies life?

you can feel yourself not as a stranger in the world, not as something here unprobational, not as something that has arrived here by fluke, but you can begin to feel your own existence as absolutely fundamental. I'm not trying to sell you on this idea in the sense of converting you to it. I want you to play with it. I want you to think of it's possibilities. I'm not trying to prove it, I'm just putting forward as a possibility of life to think about.
    So then, let's suppose you were able everynight to dream any dream you wanted to dream. And that you could for example have the power within one knight to dream a 100 years of time, or any length of time you wanted to have. And you would naturally as you begin on this adventure of dreams, fulfil all your wishes, you would have every kind of pleasure during your sleep. And after several nights of 100 years of total pleasure each, you would say "Well was pretty great, but now let's have a surprise. Let's have a dream which isn't under control, where something is going to happen to me that I don't what it's gonna be."

and you would dig that and would come out of that and say "Wow, that was a close shave, wasn't it?". Then yo would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream. And finally you would dream where you are now.
    You would dream the dream of living the life you are actually living today. That would be within the infinite multiplicity of choices you would have, of playing you weren't god, because of the whole nature of the godhead according to this idea is to play that he is not. So in this idea then,m everybody is fundamentally the ultimate reality. Not god in a politically kingly sense, but god in a sense of being the self. The deep down basic whatever there is., and you're all that, only you are pretending you are not.
    Only understand like 2% of this, but I like 100% of it.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    what do you remember from before you were born? nada.
    I remember... test tubes?

I am not a middleman nor do I buy/sell anything. If you are being contacted by someone off-site from MPGH then it's not me! Please report these to me via PM. Don't be stupid, think first.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    After reading this shit post, I've concluded that the only that certain after death, will be a blissful getaway from the crap Ahmad spew.
    To fight and conquer in all our battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. - Sun Tze

Thanks
    Go ask to people that died for few minutes and get back right after

- - - Updated - - -

Go ask to people that died for few minutes and get back right after

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    You don't experience anything, you're just dead lol Essentially you cease to exist, your consciousness, aka what you really are, is destroyed. It's like hard wiping a hard drive, it's flat gone.
    Well technically it's not gone, it's still there just overwritten. This is why those African computer dumps where we send all our old computers, are a hot bed for fraud and theft because they can restore parts of deleted files including credit card information, identity, photos, etc..

Also if people remember you, your conscious mind is emulated in other peoples minds. It's not just as simple as putting a 7.62×25mm Tokarev in Hitler's dome. People who hold his ideology and remember him carry on his will. If we're going to define ourselves as being our conscious, then what about the collective consciousness that we see with ants and bees. If your thoughts are you, and your thoughts are shared by others after you died, doesn't that mean by your definition you are still alive in some sense of the world. You're still effecting the universe.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast