Thanks

Question CSS Hack without administrator?

So at my school some of the EOC exams for my technology classes are over so we get free time on the computers. One of the students found out that a pirated Counter-Strike: Source will work on the computers without the need for admin approval, and since it keeps the kids busy the teachers don't really care. So what I'm asking is if there's any hacks that will allow me to cheat on the LAN servers at my school. I won't be able to approve of anything that requires administrative access on the computer, but I will be able to edit the CS:S directory.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Just find an injector and internal cheat for css. Since the css is running without administrator permission , the injector and dll. (internal cheat) should be running and working without administrator permission aswell. Correct me if im wrong