Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

How's the anticheat nowadays for GTA V?

I remember back in the day when I got it on my 360, I was able to use a DNS server or something like that to get a mod menu and give myself essentially everything. Did the same thing with my buddy's account, gave us super high levels, money, bought everything, and we both got a two week ban. I got kicked back to a more reasonable level and money wiped, but kept everything. My friend on the other hand kept literally everything excluding his level, which was baffling. We were also able to just straight up spawn whatever and instantly kill everyone on the server nonstop/attach random models to players.

Does this level of tomfoolery still exist in gta online? Or have rockstar finally pulled their heads out of their asses and fixed the multiplayer?

Thanks
    I don't know if you looked in to several cheats forums for months or even years: The innovation stopped and cheats are liturally the same. DNS cheats are not possible anymore. The only cheats that are working are normal injected or attached cheats that invoke game functions or setting different memory values. But I wouldn't say Rockstar fixed the Multiplayer because nearly every secound Lobby is a cheater-Lobby and in advance Rockstar also stopped releasing real updates since 11 Dec 18. The last great Hack was BunkerMoney on MPGH. You were able to give you trillions with the right usage. But it was a little bit complicated. So my conclusion is that Rockstar didnt fixed the multiplayer but fixed the money and unlock all problem.

Thanks
    To answer your question more directly,
    No DNS Servers
    (Anticheat Risk) You can use internals (either injection or on startup) to do the things you say. (Killing everyone, spawning, etc)
    (Basically no risk without evidence) You can use externals to spawn things in and give yourself godmode and exploding bullets etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    if you are buying from me it is safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    yeah i agree the online function seemed to have gotten worse with modders griefing internal menus external menus alike as stated no risk without evidence