Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Paranormal activity

To start with, I'm someone who does not believe shit untill I see it/ experience it & do not believe in ghosts/ such activity.

I was baby sitting my nephew and niece, watching cartoon with them at 2:00 am, because they wont sleep.
    My little niece was sitting in my lap when she suddenly started screaming loudly, and looking around the house at something she is following with her eyes, and kept screaming so loudly.
    I was like OK she is a 4 years child, she can imagine stuff.. until I felt alot of heat in my body, my voice is changed to a voice I can never reproduce, and felt alot of heat on my chest comming in waves, and something grabbing my neck.
    I started to get so scared to the point I wanted to call my sister (mother of childs) but my body got paralyzed and could not move or use the phone.
    Both of my nephews started looking at me and screaming, and I fainted.

I woke up right now, family is home; and we saw a pillow which is burned minorly.

Thanks
    you just high on drugs or something

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    you just high on drugs or something
    I never used drugs/ drinks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    you were drugged

shit like this does not happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Maybe there is someone does not like you and wanted you to be in pain
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

Thanks
    Bruh don't get with heat with those hummus sellers, their wives are quite dangerous with the Arab magic shit

take care of yourself bro
    Not your average fuckboy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Default For This Useful Post:

Cesar Jaguando (05-25-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I am not a believer until it is backed with facts. So maybe its true but I don't have the evidence.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If this is true, safeguard the kids. tc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    God damn that's some freaky shit, at least you're ok.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    To start with, I'm someone who does not believe shit untill I see it/ experience it & do not believe in ghosts/ such activity.

I was baby sitting my nephew and niece, watching cartoon with them at 2:00 am, because they wont sleep.
    My little niece was sitting in my lap when she suddenly started screaming loudly, and looking around the house at something she is following with her eyes, and kept screaming so loudly.
    I was like OK she is a 4 years child, she can imagine stuff.. until I felt alot of heat in my body, my voice is changed to a voice I can never reproduce, and felt alot of heat on my chest comming in waves, and something grabbing my neck.
    I started to get so scared to the point I wanted to call my sister (mother of childs) but my body got paralyzed and could not move or use the phone.
    Both of my nephews started looking at me and screaming, and I fainted.

I woke up right now, family is home; and we saw a pillow which is burned minorly.
    Maybe you had something in your hand, which could explain the burn mark and also you could have had sleep paralysis? Try asking your sister to check for gas leaks and everything. If you had something around you which could explain the burn, then my idea is that you were watching cartoon, fell asleep and knocked something which may have damaged the pillow. The kids may be screaming as they may have seen you drop it (kids over react at times). Also, have you asked the girl what she was looking at and screaming?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    It's just spontaneous human combustion.

Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Maybe you had something in your hand, which could explain the burn mark and also you could have had sleep paralysis? Try asking your sister to check for gas leaks and everything. If you had something around you which could explain the burn, then my idea is that you were watching cartoon, fell asleep and knocked something which may have damaged the pillow. The kids may be screaming as they may have seen you drop it (kids over react at times). Also, have you asked the girl what she was looking at and screaming?
    In all seriousness, what Halos said. I want witness testimony as to what happened.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    It's just spontaneous human combustion.

In all seriousness, what Halos said. I want witness testimony as to what happened.
    @HALOS117
    I didn't fall asleep. They are two kids, I live on the 10th floor and my terrace is unsafe for kids, I can never let them wander around the house with me sleeping. It has nothing to do with sleep paralysis, and I have never had it.
    My family asked the girl what was she looking at, and she said there was someone whispering from far, then he came close next to my ear and whispered my name (Ameer) <- my real name, as for the boy he said that he was creeped out of my voice.
    I'm aware how I sounded, I sounded like a normal person; but not my voice. I have a soft voice that people thinks I'm a female on a phone call, but when it happened my voice was very rough and hard, something I tried to reproduce for the past hours, and I still couldn't.
    As for my family they said that they found the kids watching the T.V with tears in their eyes as I woke up from whatever happened.
    Pillow thing, I thought alot about it, and I think I just burned it with my cigarette.. Maybe ?
    It's not a sleeping pillow btw, its for the living room, a small pillow for decor.

What I experienced was creepy, the waves of warmness hitting my body was so weird, so is my voice change and something sorta grabbing my neck.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not asking you guys to believe, as I don't myself. I just wanted to share what happened with me looking for answers !

Thanks

@HALOS117
    I didn't fall asleep. They are two kids, I live on the 10th floor and my terrace is unsafe for kids, I can never let them wander around the house with me sleeping. It has nothing to do with sleep paralysis, and I have never had it.
    My family asked the girl what was she looking at, and she said there was someone whispering from far, then he came close next to my ear and whispered my name (Ameer) <- my real name, as for the boy he said that he was creeped out of my voice.
    I'm aware how I sounded, I sounded like a normal person; but not my voice. I have a soft voice that people thinks I'm a female on a phone call, but when it happened my voice was very rough and hard, something I tried to reproduce for the past hours, and I still couldn't.
    As for my family they said that they found the kids watching the T.V with tears in their eyes as I woke up from whatever happened.
    Pillow thing, I thought alot about it, and I think I just burned it with my cigarette.. Maybe ?
    It's not a sleeping pillow btw, its for the living room, a small pillow for decor.

What I experienced was creepy, the waves of warmness hitting my body was so weird, so is my voice change and something sorta grabbing my neck.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not asking you guys to believe, as I don't myself. I just wanted to share what happened with me looking for answers !
    youre place is reddit
    they'll truly help you there
    good community

if you wish I can post your story and wait for replies
    Last edited by Default; 05-23-2019 at 10:24 PM.
    Not your average fuckboy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    you were drugged

shit like this does not happen
    You wouldn't post this if you read the post above you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by $moe$ View Post

youre place is /r/nosleep
    they'll truly help you there
    good community

if you wish I can post your story and wait for replies
    Who said I can't sleep?
    I can sleep.. it's just I'm curious to what happened, but it might help idk.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Who said I can't sleep?
    oh no r/nosleep are for the fictional stories not literally for whom can't sleep, it's the wrong sub anyways. I edited it to Reddit in general
    they can help

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Who said I can't sleep?
    I'll try to ask a couple of friends and relatives who has some knowledge regarding the paranormal stuff and religion
    maybe they can help
    Not your average fuckboy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast