Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Steam games 50-80% off

So some people are selling this shit to some innocent noobs and I thought why would anyone buy this shit this is public lol.

All you need:

VPN
    Credit Card

Select your VPN Region Argentinia (You could also do Russia or basically any country that has a shit currency but prices vary some are cheaper some more expensive and I found Argentinia the most consistent and having no trouble with region lock.)

Create new Steam Account or use your exisiting one. For the new: Country should be automatically set to Argentinia if not change it and add some shit fake adress. If you want to use your existing account you have to change your shop region... there are alot videos and tuts out there how to do this

Just buy any shit you want to have

If you want to play the games you bought on your main account you can easily do this with family share

I´m not responsible if anything happens to you or your account lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jackblack07 For This Useful Post:

Slowish (06-29-2019)

Thanks
    huh, Thats super interesting. Good find

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Can't Steam catch you as this is highly against TOS? Imagine losing access to your entire steam account

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edgeofevolution View Post
    Can't Steam catch you as this is highly against TOS? Imagine losing access to your entire steam account
    It is, but tbh, i've bought several hundred euros worth of games on Steam using this and I'm still not banned.

I prefer using Turkish store, 1 TL = 0.15 EUR ~. For example, Mordhau is like 50 TL which is 7.50 EUR on Turkish store. French/European one is 24.99 EUR.
    Also, turning your store to AR or TR with VPN then buy stuff without VPN seems to work. That's how I did for the past 2 years.

That does mean that you can't be banned, but for the moment, it works.

I think that if you try to get refunded by Steam using their support might lead to a ban as they can see your purchase logs. Never heard about someone that got ban tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    You can check the price difference in steamdb, it depends per game but you end up saving a lot. You can get banned doing this though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Actually a steam account CAN get disabled, check this out https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...5406-WFZC-5519

Thanks
    I've done this with tons of games, except my buddy has a dedicated account to gift games, and you just change your steam store to russia on vpn, accept gift, turn off vpn, play for 2 weeks on russia steam store, then switch back to desired country. Never been banned.

Thanks
    interesting, probably best to stay on the argentina or russia store for a bit after purchasing the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Would love to know if this actually still works.
    @op but you're definitely right, there are people doing this as a user service here.

I have tried -- put on Argentinian VPN, with ARS region chosen account, payment method asked needs to be same region, so in this case an ARS visa?
    Am I doing something wrong? Would love to learn and help others accomplish.

I assume the second step to doing this is having the local currency visa.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by belie.frenzy View Post
    Would love to know if this actually still works.
    @op but you're definitely right, there are people doing this as a user service here.

I have tried -- put on Argentinian VPN, with ARS region chosen account, payment method asked needs to be same region, so in this case an ARS visa?
    Am I doing something wrong? Would love to learn and help others accomplish.

I assume the second step to doing this is having the local currency visa.
    Here's how to put money on your Argentinian account:

1) Create a new Steam account in your own region;
    2) Add it as friend on your main where you want to purchase;
    3) Wait 2 days (or 3, I don't remember);
    4) Purchase a Steam gift card through your alt and give it to your main.

At this point you should have the amount on your wallet, automatically converted to ARS. Also I'd suggest you to do this on an alternative account instead of your main, and then share games through family share. This way if it ever gets banned you won't lose your main (which also includes savegames, all your friends, groups and chats etc!)

Also are you sure that you have been able to change the country associated to your Steam account? Tried it by myself on a new account I made but Steam didn't let me change it. Luckily I still have an older account set to Argentine

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raffy For This Useful Post:

belie.frenzy (04-16-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffy View Post

Here's how to put money on your Argentinian account:

1) Create a new Steam account in your own region;
    2) Add it as friend on your main where you want to purchase;
    3) Wait 2 days (or 3, I don't remember);
    4) Purchase a Steam gift card through your alt and give it to your main.

At this point you should have the amount on your wallet, automatically converted to ARS. Also I'd suggest you to do this on an alternative account instead of your main, and then share games through family share. This way if it ever gets banned you won't lose your main (which also includes savegames, all your friends, groups and chats etc!)

Also are you sure that you have been able to change the country associated to your Steam account? Tried it by myself on a new account I made but Steam didn't let me change it. Luckily I still have an older account set to Argentine
    heyo raffy~
    thanks for the updates and the new instructions.
    i tried it myself and you're right. it seems like steam's disabled the ability to change region on new accounts as well as adding friends FROM that new account.
    looks like there needs to be a way (going to try creating the account with VPN on).

otherwise, here's the freshly tested method. TESTED AS OF 15.02.2020
    1. IF you have an old account (alternate) change the region to argentina (or where ever, some games are actually more expensive on ARS) with VPN ON.
    2. add alternate through friend code or profile link as friend
    3. with MAIN account (doesn't have to be ars or on ARS), purchase steam wallet card and gift to alternate
    4. ON ALTERNATE, open gift WHILE VPN ON.
    5. alternate should have funds from steam gift cards, fully converted from currency to ALT currency
    6. purchase for ALT account > family share (instructions to do that are online, but IM me if you need any help)
    7. at this point, you can log out of alt, turn off VPN, and install on local computer with MAIN account.

if this helps anyone, please give me a thanks. if you need any help, feel free to IM

--
    note, always make sure you are on the VPN when doing anything that exchanges gifts, logging on, etc for the ALT account.
    also, make sure to sign out AND fully exit from steam before doing any exchanges, or gift receipts.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to belie.frenzy For This Useful Post:

Raffy (05-15-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Interesting, good find.

Thanks
    Yeah you basically need one Russian account and one Argentine. Sometimes Argentine is much cheaper than Russia, sometimes Russia is cheaper than Argentine.

Thanks
    Sounds interesting thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jackblack07 View Post
    So some people are selling this shit to some innocent noobs and I thought why would anyone buy this shit this is public lol.

All you need:

VPN
    Credit Card

Select your VPN Region Argentinia (You could also do Russia or basically any country that has a shit currency but prices vary some are cheaper some more expensive and I found Argentinia the most consistent and having no trouble with region lock.)

Create new Steam Account or use your exisiting one. For the new: Country should be automatically set to Argentinia if not change it and add some shit fake adress. If you want to use your existing account you have to change your shop region... there are alot videos and tuts out there how to do this

Just buy any shit you want to have

If you want to play the games you bought on your main account you can easily do this with family share

I´m not responsible if anything happens to you or your account lol
    Credit card is the issue here. You cant just use your normal CC. You need an actual CC from argentina. If you can explain how to get over this you let us know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KittyB View Post
    I've done this with tons of games, except my buddy has a dedicated account to gift games, and you just change your steam store to russia on vpn, accept gift, turn off vpn, play for 2 weeks on russia steam store, then switch back to desired country. Never been banned.
    why even switching to russia store and back to normal? Just stay on russia store