Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInfinity View Post
    Hello! Would you recommend we change the map for Ultra Aaecus from private to public? I doubt a level 85 VHL can solo it 100% if the time without getting killed.

Thanks in advance!
    Yes absolutely, go for it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Mouse View Post
    Yes absolutely, go for it
    Thanks so much for putting your free time into this!

Thanks
    So just an update, I found a few bugs and took modified the bot using Notepad++ (since using Grimoire's bot manager is a pain manually)

List of Bugs
    1) The Bot completely stops when the two possible glitch rooms it could join happened to be full, namely, 9999 and 9998. This is especially true for the shadowrealm part of the bot which can only have 4 players per room. My solution was to add Mapisnot: Map name and Joinroom until 9996 to remedy the problem.

2) Added necessary delays when leaving the glitched rooms, especially for shadowrealm since it would fail to leave with the fast respawn times of the monsters in the room

Thanks
    So just an update, I found a few bugs and took modified the bot using Notepad++ (since using Grimoire's bot manager is a pain manually)

List of Bugs
    1) The Bot completely stops when the two possible glitch rooms it could join happened to be full, namely, 9999 and 9998. This is especially true for the shadowrealm part of the bot which can only have 4 players per room. My solution was to add Mapisnot: Map name and Joinroom until 9996 to remedy the problem.

2) Added necessary delays when leaving the glitched rooms, especially for shadowrealm since it would fail to leave with the fast respawn times of the monsters in the room
    Thanks for your input.

1) You can also use room-1e99 to make sure that any other rooms won't be full for whatever reason 9996 or any other room might be full.

2) You're right, adding a delay would definitely help and it's always recommended to include as much as you can when necessary, especially in glitched rooms.

Thanks
    sometimes i get "quest complete failed" after its done with 1000 dracolich drops and i have to relog to fix this. i also noticed that after i reload im usually missing 1 or 2 so like 998/1000. is there any known reason for this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by momothewise View Post
    sometimes i get "quest complete failed" after its done with 1000 dracolich drops and i have to relog to fix this. i also noticed that after i reload im usually missing 1 or 2 so like 998/1000. is there any known reason for this?
    Lag spikes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by momothewise View Post
    I was able to fix this by adding a Get Drop: xxxx contract at the end of every room it joins to make sure it gets the drop. All in all, much love to this bot and I finally got the class!

Thanks
    The bot just breaks on Legion Fealty 2, just does nothing once it gets at battleon cohort conquered :/

Thanks
    I was able to fix this by adding a Get Drop: xxxx contract at the end of every room it joins to make sure it gets the drop. All in all, much love to this bot and I finally got the class!
    I'm glad to hear that, congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ellaspen View Post
    The bot just breaks on Legion Fealty 2, just does nothing once it gets at battleon cohort conquered :/
    Have you tried restarting grimoire? I don't know what's specifically happening but whatever it is restarting grimoire should fix this issue, if it doesn't then let me know.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Mouse View Post
    I'm glad to hear that, congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried restarting grimoire? I don't know what's specifically happening but whatever it is restarting grimoire should fix this issue, if it doesn't then let me know.
    didn't work for me. I manually replaced the
    {
    "$type": "Grimoire.Botting.Commands.Map.CmdJoin, Grimoire",
    "Map": "doomhaven-9999",
    "Cell": "Enter",
    "Pad": "Spawn"
    }

with

{
    "$type": "Grimoire.Botting.Commands.Map.CmdJoin, Grimoire",
    "Map": "doomhaven",
    "Cell": "r16",
    "Pad": "Up"
    }

and that fixes my problem

Thanks
    Get quest complete failed often at end of fealty 1, haven't tested other fealty yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by x0tek View Post
    Get quest complete failed often at end of fealty 1, haven't tested other fealty yet.
    Restart grimoire and it should fix the problem immediately. It's a common problem not with the bot itself but with grimoire as it doesn't register the last item picked up, even though it says you have 1000/1000 dracolich contracts. When you restart grimoire you'll notice you have 999/1000 instead because grimoire didn't register that item even though the bot picked it up.

Thanks

Exclamation help

Could you send me the editions you made, please?
    I really need to farm the tokens on legion arena, but the bots i make (when use in glitched rooms) never complete quest. It keeps attacking the boss over and over, even if the quest can be turned in

Thanks

Exclamation Important tip for this bot.

If you didn't know, you can actually command the bot to automatically join a map without having the "if map isn't ___" by changing the room numbers into the word "Glitched" (capital G). In example, you want to join necrodungeon but too lazy to add more /join command. Just type necrodungeon-Glitched into the box and it'll join 9998 automatically if 9999 is full. But if you're the only player inside the room the bot will move you to a normal one.

English is hard.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AsheCaitYi For This Useful Post:

shauny321 (02-13-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    -Glitch*
    * Only works for Grimoire v3.8+
    Test signature

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast