Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

Post Protection From Bypass

I'm creating an application using vb.net and trying to protect it from being copied or entered without my permission so what I did is that I made it check if the current pc hwid matches the one in an online list and if it is then it will allow the user to continue using it, And if it doesn't match, it will exit "application.exit" but I think professional hackers could easily bypass that one line "application.exit"
    so I'm looking for a more advanced way to prevent people from bypassing the protection that I made for my application.

Thanks
    I don't know what kind of application you are creating, but one way you might be able to do this would be to let some of the code be handled on the server side (for example with php).
    It'll be much harder for a hacker to interact with the server side code than with code that's sitting on his pc in the form of an application.
    You could have your application send the HWID to your server and perform one or more tasks in your php code after you've confirmed the HWID is correct and then send the result of those performed tasks back to your application.
    You might only want to do this for some parts/tasks of your application, just enough so that when the user is not using a legitimate version the application will effectively be broken.

Hopefully this helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Obfuscation & Memory Protection, You need to do alot of things to protect your application, HWID protection is easy to get over and you will not enjoy seeing your app everywhere .. , you can PM me or add me on ******* and i'll help up Vexallus#2781