Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Guys today 9.17 came and looks like it finally got detected my account got suspended its not even saying that using of third-party stuff it's saying only suspended wow.
    Riot can't even detect what I am using and banned me like that!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OynarsanOyna View Post
    Guys today 9.17 came and looks like it finally got detected my account got suspended its not even saying that using of third-party stuff it's saying only suspended wow.
    Riot can't even detect what I am using and banned me like that!
    Can you provide some screen shots please ?

Thanks
    can admin ensure us if it safe to use now?

Thanks
    Guys if you are claiming that this tool got detected, please provide screenshots.

Thanks

Thanks

still works for me

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zerdrescher123 For This Useful Post:

Ahmad (08-28-2019),Chelseafc777 (08-29-2019)

Thanks
    it works i don't say its not working just i got banned randomly idk why like you see it doesn't even say thet i used third-party software

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    it works i don't say its not working just i got banned randomly idk why like you see it doesn't even say thet i used third-party software
    so if it does not say that you have been banned for third-party software, the tool has nothing to do, the account can be suspended permanently for anything, much more easily for flame or if you have wished someone dead ..... when it comes to hack, in the checkbox window for third-party programs, so the reason will have been different, send a tichet to the support and let us say the motivation, in my opinion it is for some other reason

I have logged in all 2 accounts that I have, and fortunately I'm safe, so it's not the fault of the zoom, now I mention the guy who makes the video tutorials of the program and see if it works for him

I personally have only logged in, and I have no ban, now let's see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by progladio View Post
    well from the regular EUW servers, no bans, which then is strange that in NA it is detected and here not us, anyway if you have this permaban you will also have the Riot email that says your account has been closed for breaking the contracts EULA AND TOS, if you have been banned you will also have this email .... I would like to see these emails from you .... mainly those of the NA

- - - Updated - - -

@[MPGH]Ahmad we would like confirmation from you, if a series of bans is happening on your servers

- - - Updated - - -

@[MPGH]Ahmad we would like confirmation from you, if a series of bans is happening on your servers

my friend sorry if we disturb you, but we want proof that at 9.17 the program is safe before using it, I have logged in and I am clean, another boy has a ban (but not for third-party programs) he shows everyone with yet another video that works in the current patch ????

thank you in advance

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Guys if you are claiming that this tool got detected, please provide screenshots.
    Let me claim be accepted as a reality.

I posted this days ago, but it somehow it never got posted, or it got deleted. Idk why.

But there was a very presumptuous and rude person accusing people of lying about getting banned. Don't say stuff like that.

I did not use any other program besides this Zoom Tool (most updated one) on the test account I played with.

If you guys are somehow dissatisfied with the screenshot I provided as proof, what next? Do you want the acc/pw too? And then what? You might even say, "That's BS; it could've been some other program! We don't know for sure if you're telling the truth!"

First of all, tell me, how the heck you're gonna believe people that say they got banned because they used this Zoom Tool? There is never going to be concrete proof. At best, we can provide screen shots and our testimonies, but even then you can write them off as allegations.

Secondly, is anyone here an employee of Riot's security team? No, so, please, let's not pretend like we 100% absolutely know whether or not this program can get you banned. I'm pretty sure that the author disclaimed in his initial post that every hack carries a chance to get you banned. And if it is not stated thus, then it should be.

Thirdly, just because some people have not received bans while others have testified that they have, it does not in any way prove or disprove that this hack is detected.
    Last edited by 285chirino; 08-28-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 285chirino View Post
    Let me claim be accepted as a reality.

I posted this days ago, but it somehow it never got posted, or it got deleted. Idk why.

But there was a very presumptuous and rude person accusing people of lying of they got banned. Don't say stuff like that.

I did not use any other program besides this Zoom Tool (most updated one) on the test account I played with.

If you guys are somehow dissatisfied with the screenshot I provided as proof, what next? Do you want the acc/pw too? And then what? You might even say, "That's BS; it could've been some other program! We don't know for sure if you're telling the truth!"

First of all, tell me, how the heck you're gonna believe people that say they got banned because they used this Zoom Tool? There is never going to be concrete proof. At best, we can provide screen shots and our testimonies, but even then you can write them off as allegations.

Secondly, is anyone here an employee of Riot's security team? No, so, please, let's not pretend like we 100% absolutely know whether or not this program can get you banned. I'm pretty sure that the author disclaimed in his initial post that every hack carries a chance to get you banned. And if it is not stated thus, then it should be.

Thirdly, just because some people have not received bans while others have testified that they have, it does not in any way prove or disprove that this hack is detected.
    Hello there, I'm really sorry that you got banned.
    Being an old member on MPGH taught me that a lot of users do not know how to use hacks/ activate them, therefore they claim a certain tool/ hack is detected. It's not really the case here, but this happens in general.
    Most members on any forum post/ spam pointless information just for the heck of it.
    The minion of this section @Ahmad posted a video 2 days ago on Patch 9.16 testing the hack and showing that it works, but the thing is you really never know when the game detects the hack, that was always the risk of using a hack/ cheat for any game.
    I always advice members to test a hack on their alternate accounts, then log in to their main accounts, comes handy sometimes.

Was this your main account that got banned ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'll test it right now

- - - Updated - - -

Still not banned still working.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

progladio (08-29-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I'll test it right now

- - - Updated - - -

Still not banned still working.
    You should still consider members that got banned using this.
    Easy fix would be add to title/ thread header : USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, MIGHT CAUSE PERMA BANS

Thanks
    AWesome hack

- - - Updated - - -

Really works i loved it

Thanks
    FU**CK RITO, Played 2 years without a ban, today I was ban.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot_1.png  

Last edited by Chelseafc777; 08-29-2019 at 05:21 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Chelseafc777 For This Useful Post:

bayblade123 (08-30-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Low risk ban, Be careful dont use main account for now

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast