Thanks

Thumbs down So. Google Captcha aint shittin on me as bad.

So im obsessed with vpn voting because of the legit reward you get out of it lmfao.

So for instance.

IN game you earn 15m - 100m Very RNG based and, with very skilled players that can kill you and take your hard earned money which the 15m comes from an hour of work in the low tier. and the 50m- 75m is earned in an hour thru medium tier work and the big boi rewards which is 85m - 100m comes with VERY hard tiers.. SO. With also the time you have to put into you're skills before you can even start making money.

So.

I'm making around 100-200m in around 15mins heres proof. https://prntscr.com/o1vtbr

28 votes = 135m.

Kids will usually pay for votes also So if anyone would like to make a business sounds foolish since its for a Off brand game but its very rewarding if we actually build a fan base. BUT it can crash the server so we will need to pump the most of it as we can before the server ends and not to release too much work incase we lose too much work time. This is NOT A REQUESTING OF WORK OR ANYTHING. I'm not trying to get this thread deleted.
    Just thought i'd share you guys what I'm doing as of now for maybe the next 3 hours lol. :P And here is proof of how much I sell.

But what im getting at is how hard it is but not how hard it is to come by money in this game and, i can just plow through the work with the cool ass tool. Lmfao. But anyways, U can stake on this game meaning DUEL people and its super RNG, u x4 specs and then wait for the 1v1 u and someone else to die. Whoever wins gets the bet win. Say i sell my books 140m and go and duel (Dds only) Meaning no armor no weapons no food no potion no prayer (prayer gives u defense bonus on which ever prayer you activate). Its just u and your dagger. Its pretty fun. Just sucks.... I feel like some players have boosted RNG which can happen thru code but Eh. I'm pretty sure the owner has my Ip And, knows im vpn voting but IDc i usually dual anyways or try to Real world trade the items for money but yet to find anyone who wants. But anyways. What do you guys think about this? If it was not for google captcha i would maybe make 1b in 1 hour lmfao. 1 billion! but with google shicha i make only maybe 500m in 1 hour which is insane. but still annoying since im inpatient and, i know that im being trolled by google just pisses me off. But anyways be back in 1 hour with the profits.

*Punch my face if your INDEX.PhP*

- - - Updated - - -

Here i got lazy and wanted to play some cs-go Lol so i ended up with 48 did an extra 3 with timer off. :P GOod fight lets see profit.
    https://prntscr.com/o1wc95

- - - Updated - - -

Also google..... FUCKING CAPTCHA started fking me after i posted this lol so it took maybe 3-4 mins to vote for the other 21mins.. so declined my rewards.
    Last edited by Ddoserploxer; 06-14-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah.......

Thanks
    So made 720million coins... wow -.- tried a 720v720 and fucking lost it all... If someone could manage to make me a proxy to where i can Multiple vpn vote that would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by onerisss View Post
    Yeah.......
    what?.............................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddoserploxer View Post
    So made 720million coins... wow -.- tried a 720v720 and fucking lost it all... If someone could manage to make me a proxy to where i can Multiple vpn vote that would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

what?.............................
    i don't know....................................

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by onerisss View Post

i don't know....................................
    well figure it out bub.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just use buster, its a extension for your browser. It bypasses it, really helpful