Thanks

HWID ban and KYF lobbies

Hello, I'm HWID banned.

I still play the game sometimes through other means (original version with remote gaming and/or v1.9.3 through UberPsyX server - THANKS).

Since I can't always do remote gaming thing due to the fact the computer isn't always available (some people lend me for free) and since v1.9.3 is not played by my friends who aren't still HWID banned, is there a way to join a "kill your friends" lobby through special means? Maybe with Fiddler method or something else?

During the free weekend I kept making new accounts over and over (I'm at about 15 game bans) and I get always banned each 30min-1 hour gameplay, but even after ban I could keep playing in a group of 5 people until KYF lobby gets disbanded (Did even 5-10 more matches while I was game banned). It would be nice if there would be a way to force me to join a KYF lobby so that I could keep play the game at least with 4 friends.

Alternatively it would be nice to know (even with PM) if there are other alternatives except rebuilding a new computer.

Devs could at least allow us to play between each other lol.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Of course not, not to mention why would the devs let you play the game, you are banned. You cannot bypass a banned account with something as simple as fiddler. Even if you could with some custom made program, I nor you don't have any idea on how to go about doing that. You can always use dev build (a lot more fun than the normal game) and play with friends that way.
    Member: Since 07.03.2016
    Premium Member: Since 06.03.2018
    News Force: 01.18.2019-02.20.2019

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dev build what do u mean, tell u more about that :d

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalgalaxy View Post
    Hello, I'm HWID banned.

I still play the game sometimes through other means (original version with remote gaming and/or v1.9.3 through UberPsyX server - THANKS).

Since I can't always do remote gaming thing due to the fact the computer isn't always available (some people lend me for free) and since v1.9.3 is not played by my friends who aren't still HWID banned, is there a way to join a "kill your friends" lobby through special means? Maybe with Fiddler method or something else?

During the free weekend I kept making new accounts over and over (I'm at about 15 game bans) and I get always banned each 30min-1 hour gameplay, but even after ban I could keep playing in a group of 5 people until KYF lobby gets disbanded (Did even 5-10 more matches while I was game banned). It would be nice if there would be a way to force me to join a KYF lobby so that I could keep play the game at least with 4 friends.

Alternatively it would be nice to know (even with PM) if there are other alternatives except rebuilding a new computer.

Devs could at least allow us to play between each other lol.

Thanks in advance.
    Wanna tell u something, add me on IM. I sent you friend request.