Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Does is still work?, is it safe? and can i use to get like hundreds of liquid divinum?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    i used it for almoste 2 weeks didnt have a problem dev console doenst work but he is patching it. but you can do god mode high rounds and easter eggs with it gorod doesnt work for me atleast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Console doesnt work at all, the console only works with a custom map or mod loaded/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsakos2003 View Post
    i used it for almoste 2 weeks didnt have a problem dev console doenst work but he is patching it. but you can do god mode high rounds and easter eggs with it gorod doesnt work for me atleast
    Yeah I tried to do the Gorod EE but Nikolai in the mech suit will not go down even though all of the yellow power units are shot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I did it legit so if you need help add me on steam Sensei_Hook after doing it 6-7 times with the hack the legit way was ultra ez on my opinion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsakos2003 View Post
    I did it legit so if you need help add me on steam Sensei_Hook after doing it 6-7 times with the hack the legit way was ultra ez on my opinion
    I have since completed it, but thanks anyway!
    Last edited by fr0stehsnew; 09-23-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hey I don't mean to pester or anything, I was just wondering if the updated dev console is close to being released?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by blakie2222 View Post
    Hey I don't mean to pester or anything, I was just wondering if the updated dev console is close to being released?
    Sorry about the delay guys, ive been sick recently, I will hopefully have a re released devconsole.dll ready by next weekend.

I will create a seperate thread for its re release so people can find it easily.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...9#post14566229 Re released DevConsole.dll... This should fix the issue with it not opening for some people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    hey mate im kinda new at this, but i saw a video where you get quick liquid divinium using time lapse or whatever that is, so can you please help me with it ? i dont know what to do any help would be appreciated and i dont have moon only soe and der eisendrache thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjost1929 View Post
    hey mate im kinda new at this, but i saw a video where you get quick liquid divinium using time lapse or whatever that is, so can you please help me with it ? i dont know what to do any help would be appreciated and i dont have moon only soe and der eisendrache thanks
    use the dev console, type timescale then a value from 0.1 - 10

EX: timescale 5

Only use this if you have a decent pc or your game will crash

- - - Updated - - -

I cant remember if timescale works in the console, I think it does

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Just to let people no this is 1.4.9 trainer version. I titled it 1.4.8 because i added some more stuff and added dev console. Although Title Update 31 has released that fixed the EE for Gorod Krovi but this did not change game memory for the featured mods in my trainer so updating the trainer wasnt needed, But i titled the trainer as 1.4.9 to seperate it from MisterY`s 1.4.8 as being the updated version.

DevConsole.dll fixed - Download from the link below
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1456302
    Last edited by Iwesley93I; 10-03-2019 at 02:50 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Iwesley93I For This Useful Post:

Danthestonerman (10-03-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    use the dev console, type timescale then a value from 0.1 - 10

EX: timescale 5

Only use this if you have a decent pc or your game will crash

- - - Updated - - -

I cant remember if timescale works in the console, I think it does
    can i have your ******* please ? im kinda new at all this so would like your guidance whenever you are free, i will just take 15 to 20 mins,thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjost1929 View Post
    can i have your ******* please ? im kinda new at all this so would like your guidance whenever you are free, i will just take 15 to 20 mins,thanks.
    Sorry man i dont have the time for this, but its simple you just type the timescale cmd in the console and a number from 0.1-10 to increase/decrease the timescale of the gameplay, its not difficult at all when ive told you how to lol.

I will say though by increasing the timescale in a public/server lobby while connected to BO3 servers your chances of being banned is very high because your increasing/decreasing the timescale from its default value which is 1. By altering the timescale dvar value you are 1. Making the in-game time go very fast or 2. Making the in-game time go very slow. This is not possible unless cheating. BO3 has a screenshot system check in place to screenshot your BO3 window to check for cheats ect. So long story short i wouldnt recommend using timescale anyway. I know ppl want LD but you can just play like normal and gradually get alot of LD just from using the trainer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwesley93I View Post
    Sorry man i dont have the time for this, but its simple you just type the timescale cmd in the console and a number from 0.1-10 to increase/decrease the timescale of the gameplay, its not difficult at all when ive told you how to lol.

I will say though by increasing the timescale in a public/server lobby while connected to BO3 servers your chances of being banned is very high because your increasing/decreasing the timescale from its default value which is 1. By altering the timescale dvar value you are 1. Making the in-game time go very fast or 2. Making the in-game time go very slow. This is not possible unless cheating. BO3 has a screenshot system check in place to screenshot your BO3 window to check for cheats ect. So long story short i wouldnt recommend using timescale anyway. I know ppl want LD but you can just play like normal and gradually get alot of LD just from using the trainer.
    so long story short you mean i shouldnt use timescale just play with trainer in private matches and i will get tons of ld ? and last question does hacking with the trainer has fairly low chances of getting banned ?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast