Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

food refunds, consensus on what happens to drivers?

okay so ive had tons of food refunds done ranging from doordash skip the dish and ubereats and my only concern is what happens to the driver.
    do they get in trouble? do they get money taken out of there pay? or does the store just cut the loss and the driver is never affected.

before i food refund some more i want to know the truth on what happens to these drivers, most importantly on doordash.

discuss!!

Thanks
    The only way you could know is if you asked someone who worked as a driver.

Anything else would be 100% assumptions.

I'll wait for said person to comment

Thanks
    who cares. Take care of yourself before you worry about others, If you need to eat for free you need to eat for free.

besides working for an app like that is not worth it in the first place. unless you live in like LA and get orders all the time youll spend more on gas then you make.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'm wondering about the same thing. Had a few experienced refunders use more advanced methods before but noticed lately there have been a lot more "Order never arrived" refunders making their rounds. Hopefully the DNA method doesn't screw over the driver..

@DelphineDovakin Taking care of yourself is obviously a priority. I could definitely use the free/cheap meals.. BUT I wouldn't want to screw over an average Joe who likely isn't all that well off either. I'd want the massive corporations to take a hit. Not the guy who's also just scrapping by!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DigitalVeil For This Useful Post:

Glass (07-30-2019),HawkFeathers (07-22-2019),sdfdsfsfsdf (07-28-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalVeil View Post
    I'm wondering about the same thing. Had a few experienced refunders use more advanced methods before but noticed lately there have been a lot more "Order never arrived" refunders making their rounds. Hopefully the DNA method doesn't screw over the driver..

@DelphineDovakin Taking care of yourself is obviously a priority. I could definitely use the free/cheap meals.. BUT I wouldn't want to screw over an average Joe who likely isn't all that well off either. I'd want the massive corporations to take a hit. Not the guy who's also just scrapping by!
    See, that logic is completely flawed.
    If you gave a shit about the "average Joe", you wouldn't do any sort of refunds in the first place.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverpayforstuff View Post

See, that logic is completely flawed.
    If you gave a shit about the "average Joe", you wouldn't do any sort of refunds in the first place.
    Uber corporation net worth is like 80 billion $$$! I'd call that far from being an "average Joe" lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DigitalVeil For This Useful Post:

sdfdsfsfsdf (07-28-2019)

Thanks
    yeah i feel bad for hitting the drivers, f the corps they scam us with there prices and billion net worth,

any one know what happens to drivers????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    When you do DNA, Uber takes away the driver's pay, they can fight this with Uber and usually get their money back.

But still, should consider using other methods before doing DNA.

Thanks

I mean I guess but im a cold hearted mofo. unless you are family I can care less what happens to you. I won't go out of my way to intentionally hurt or ruin someone, but if I do something to benefit me and it hurts them well thats just how it has to be

- - - Updated - - -

Uber corporation net worth is like 80 billion $$$! I'd call that far from being an "average Joe" lol
    yeah but a DNA claim on a package can fuck with the drivers job if it happens too many times on their route. (for refunding any store, not talking about uber)

Thanks
    Happy to see that some people still have a brain

Thanks
    Wait so if a refunder does the missing item method is that affecting the driver, or the restaurant itself, since it says that they will contact the restaurant about the issue?

Thanks
    Depending on what is reported, Yes drivers get money tooken out their pay. The only way they can get restricted from their app access is if drugs/alcohol use is reported.

Thanks
    Yeah the driver is 100% affected

My friend did it on the side and once in a while he gets notice of someone who has complained and receives pay cuts

He quit doordash for that reason

Thanks
    Not sure about doordash but other companies do keep an eye on stuff like that and can get the drivers in disciplinary action etc

Thanks
    even if you say wrong order received? I've been doing it a lot for the past month and gotten the same driver, but they don't say anything to me lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast