Thanks

Unban Request for user Extrapolated

First off I want to say I know the real reason I was banned.

Gerassss has said to me that he doesn't want me as staff and will try to prevent it.

I don't think it's a coincidence that he temp banned me for a week as staff apps are being selected and he will definitely deny and get away with it but whatever. He wins and he gets to do his happy dance. I hope Samm gets minion if I don't.

Why the post wasn't deleted and I wasn't just infracted (it is my first offense of this kind) doesn't make sense. People have done worse than me and gerassss just deleted the post.

Reasons why I should be unbanned:
    - The only post I can think of is the one where I posted a Google drive link to download the developer version of dead by daylight which is why I was banned for "outside download links"
    - first of all, the file is a game, and therefore way too big for mpgh attachments. It's around 15-20 gb
    - Me posting this download link saves people hours of time. The other way to download this is via the steam depot. Which I personally had to do the first time I downloaded this version of the game. It took around 10 hours for me to download it via steam depot, with my 200 Mbps wifi(300 Ethernet)
    -This download takes around an hour or so depending on internet speeds. Making it much much faster and avoiding the more complicated process via steam depot.
    - I need to keep updating my megathread, and I had a release planned for the csgo section (server crasher)
    - I need to keep answering questions and helping out in the dbd section

Link to thread I got banned from:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1457335

You can see the other method that was posted which is much more complicated than my simple download link.

I hope you will take this request seriously as well as not be biased (cough cough t800)

Thank you for reading. I really need to return to help out asap, as well as at least having a hope of getting minion these apps.
    Last edited by Unbansupertoxic; 07-04-2019 at 07:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm the one that banned you. If a file is too big it's not up to you to decide to make the exception or not. You need to get approval for it. In the end, you posted an outside download link without approval and you got banned for it.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    I'm the one that banned you. If a file is too big it's not up to you to decide to make the exception or not. You need to get approval for it. In the end, you posted an outside download link without approval and you got banned for it.
    As I've been told repeatedly by other GMs. It's always a warning/infraction the first time. Why wasn't I given that? You easily could have just deleted it and let me know that I cannot do that. It never would have happened again and I would still be able to help out in the dbd section.

I have requested (even to you) about users breaking rules that are supposed to get 1 month bans, but apparently if it's the first time it cannot happen.
    Last edited by Unbansupertoxic; 07-04-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Unban********** View Post
    As I've been told repeatedly by other GMs. It's always a warning/infraction the first time. Why wasn't I given that? You easily could have just deleted it and let me know that I cannot do that.

I have requested (even to you) about users breaking rules that are supposed to get 1 month bans, but apparently if it's the first time it cannot happen.
    That's not how it works lol. You can't just request your opinion of a ban duration and expect people to get it.

You've been a member for quite some time, and have received a handful of infractions/warnings already. Each one of those tells you to review the rules. There's no excuse for you to have not known, and you even said yourself you knew the rules.

Just because it's your first time breaking a specific doesn't mean you're excused or get a pass. Each case is different.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=683089

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

That's not how it works lol. You can't just request your opinion of a ban duration and expect people to get it.

You've been a member for quite some time, and have received a handful of infractions/warnings already. Each one of those tells you to review the rules. There's no excuse for you to have not known, and you even said yourself you knew the rules.

Just because it's your first time breaking a specific doesn't mean you're excused or get a pass. Each case is different.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=683089
    Actually I had no idea that it wasn't allowed to post those links. I have seen a few like it in the dbd section so I thought it was allowed. I don't know where you got the idea that I said I knew. I guess you guys get to pick and choose who gets a longer punishment based on your own agenda, whatever. I think you should look in to the context of the situation at least. I just hope you aren't like this to everyone you ban. Otherwise, yikes.
    Last edited by Unbansupertoxic; 07-04-2019 at 08:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Unban********** View Post
    I guess you guys get to pick and choose who gets a longer punishment based on your own agenda, whatever. I think you should look in to the context of the situation at least. I just hope you aren't like this to everyone you ban. Otherwise, yikes.
    Yikes if you were understanding and accepted your mistakes I would have reduced your ban by a bit. Guess you're adamant on thinking you're above the rules and know best.

This is the 7th time this link is being sent to you, please be sure to read it again this time thanks.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php

- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)

VM | PM | IM
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Member Since 05.11.2010

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (07-06-2019),Danny (07-05-2019),Fucking Moron (07-05-2019),Hector (07-09-2019),[MPGH]Liz (07-06-2019),RespectNF (07-05-2019),Sam (07-05-2019)