Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    might sound dumb but i just got back into gta after a couple of years and i bought the bunker to use this hack but im not sure how to increase the stock or how to sell goods

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 9gilbertso View Post
    Seems to no longer be working, currency doesn't register to actual balance.

Just tested, it works but you must deliver the goods. If you were to destroy the vehicle for instance, you "get" the money but it doesn't register.

Thanks
    someone knows if they do not ban for this since you're scamming rockstar ???

Thanks
    Works great so far, did 4 runs and made about $18 million. Ideally the stock should be low otherwise the larger deliveries are intended for multiple people.

Quote Originally Posted by gvigs16 View Post
    might sound dumb but i just got back into gta after a couple of years and i bought the bunker to use this hack but im not sure how to increase the stock or how to sell goods
    Use the laptop in the bunker and order supplies (you can steal them too). Once the supplies are acquired and your stock bar gets a little bit of color, click 'sell stock' on the laptop. Plug the numbers in like Ripnock's directions and then do the deliveries. Easy $ but you do have to deliver the goods.
    Last edited by JGKT8; 07-12-2019 at 08:15 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JGKT8 For This Useful Post:

FreZiiX (07-12-2019)

Thanks
    This can cause a ban?

Thanks
    Yes it's still working for those who are asking. i've been using it and grinding my bank account. "if you want this to WORK" then you MUST enter your correct stock value in the application. let's just say your stock is $7.000 'its the first amount of value that you get when you're at $0.00 value inside the bunker and also when it's fully upgraded" so you have $7.000 waiting to be sold right? sit on the computer then click sell stock, it doesn't matter where you're selling it. it could be in Los Santos or in Sandy Shores, i suggest you choose sandy instead of Los santos because the delivery is closer to you so it's quicker to get the money. anyway...you click sell and then minimize your game, then open the application and put $7000 and click next. "IT MUST BE THE CORRECT VALUE OR IT'LL SAY TRANSACTION FAILED AND YOU WONT GET YOUR MONEY". then go back in the game and wait for that guy to finish the mobile call and you'll see the delivery type. if it's a circle then minimize your game and choose the circle option and you're done. if it's "0\5 type of delivery" then choose that in the application then all you have to do is "DELIVER THE GOODS" you have to deliver it in order to receive the cash. and that's it. you'll receive $4.5m without a problem. and it'll take the bunker 15 minutes to refill your value back to $7000. happy $ btw here's a tip : don't stack your value inside the bunker. don't wait till you have $100.000 so you can sell it and get more money, cause that's not going to work and it's a waste of time. always go for $7000 it's the safest way and most guaranteed from my experience.

can you get banned from this? to be honest that's a question i'm asking myself as well. i just took the risk and i'm still doing it but not very often. only when i need money X"D

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ((Sell Price / Amount of Packages) * (1.000.000 / (Sell Price / Amount of Packages)))*4.5=((Sell Price / Amount of Packages)/(Sell Price / Amount of Packages))*1.000.000*4.5=1.000.000*4.5=4.500.000

I can't undersnatd this. How to use it?

Thanks
    it worked thanks

Thanks
    Could any one Please Say how we can Hex The Program its says Transaction Fail Every time Please Guys

Thanks
    It works! Thank you!

Thanks
    is it still working for u? its not for me

Thanks
    need help this doesnt work on me, it shows an error transaction message then told me to reboot the game, after i reboot the game the money only freeze it didnt added more money.

Thanks
    Work, but be careful update is coming

Thanks
    If i make it with more people, will they get money aswell? (not the 4m ofc)

Thanks
    can you do this in a invite only session?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast