Thanks

Exporting CA weapons to the source engine

So I have been researching the forums since it seems to have many information about modding and importing models to the lithtech engine. However I would like to import CA weapons including with the animations to the source engine. My progress has been that I was able to switch LTB to LTA and it is in a readable format but now I am in the position where I do not know where to go now. I tried installing the Maya 5.0 from the links that I found in the forums but it has no crack so rip and I am unsure how do you install the plugins on the files found in the forums. If anyone has ideas where I could import the LTA files to a 3d modeling program that could export to source engine I would appreciate your solution.

Thanks
    Don't convert LTB to LTA, because that doesn't make sense, you can convert LTB to SMD and then export the source engine format using MilkShape 3D
    Last edited by wwsyhsyfsa06762; 07-22-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks
    Alright thank you for the suggestion the program is something I have been looking for but unfortantly some weapons just crash all together.

Thanks
    Ok so after 6 hours later I have found to the issue of 'EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION' (assert: 1) whenever I compile any gun to the source engine. I tried to research about it but it seems that it has happened to few people.

Thanks
    You can divide smd into sizes no larger than 80kb, and multiple parts are compiled.

- - - Updated - - -

YouTube has a lot of tutorials on creating original models, and you can learn and reference weapons production for CrossFire to CS/CSGO.

Thanks
    for some reasons I am still getting the issue despite the different qc files its not compiling because of the same errors. Tried to look for the tutorials but they dont cover that issue i am having

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    No plugins exist for LTA importing into Maya or 3DS Max that I personally know of or have seen. Also, when you convert LTB's to LTA's with LTB2LTA by Drigien, the 3d models break heavily and will never look right without modifying them in 3ds or maya anyway

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL