Poll: Which console do you prefer?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    I personally love XBOX because of Halo on it. If you want fps and racing, go for XBOX. If you want rpgs,indie games, games like the last of us and uncharted, then go for play station. If you wish to go spec wise, Currently, Xbox One X is the most powerful console. I rather have a PC as my ecosystem has been here since I started gaming. Plus I dont like playing fps on controller :3
    Tell me this; what use has an Xbox console when the recent games and future games are going to be on windows 10 or later as well? Besides, you can hook up a xbox controller to Windows 10.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Index.php View Post

Tell me this; what use has an Xbox console when the recent games and future games are going to be on windows 10 or later as well? Besides, you can hook up a xbox controller to Windows 10.
    See, like the xbox head had clearly said. People get consoles because they prefer the couch and TV gaming. There are MANY people who like to game like that. Most of the Faze members, all play fortnite on a controller for example. Plus, Xbox because it is a complete multimedia home system. Not just for gaming but for streaming and everything else. There is a big demand of the same because of this. Hence, with the niche it has, people prefer to buy xbox

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    not a console player but I have PS4, because PS4 have a lot of exclusives

Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Services

♕ The Most Active Seller with the Lowest Prices!
    ✨ ⫸ ⫸ Telegram: @NoxeyStore / Discord: Noxey#9974⫷ ⫷ ✨

STAFF VOUCHED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    See, like the xbox head had clearly said. People get consoles because they prefer the couch and TV gaming. There are MANY people who like to game like that. Most of the Faze members, all play fortnite on a controller for example. Plus, Xbox because it is a complete multimedia home system. Not just for gaming but for streaming and everything else. There is a big demand of the same because of this. Hence, with the niche it has, people prefer to buy xbox
    So, you pretty much compiled everything that PC can clearly do, build yourself a gaming PC that sits in your living room, hook a TV to it, and ez couch and TV gaming, using FaZe as an example is fucking dumb, there are many people who use controllers on PC that are part of some kind of orginazation, pc also has options to do multi media and lot of other things, if people waste 500-600 + membership each month just to play online exception free to play games, so fair enough, if people are willing to pay 500-600 for a console, and extras every month / every year + other accessories.

Also, I hope you are aware that most if not all FaZe members are playing on PC, using a controller
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    The only possible answer is Playstation lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

So, you pretty much compiled everything that PC can clearly do, build yourself a gaming PC that sits in your living room, hook a TV to it, and ez couch and TV gaming, using FaZe as an example is fucking dumb, there are many people who use controllers on PC that are part of some kind of orginazation, pc also has options to do multi media and lot of other things, if people waste 500-600 + membership each month just to play online exception free to play games, so fair enough, if people are willing to pay 500-600 for a console, and extras every month / every year + other accessories.

Also, I hope you are aware that most if not all FaZe members are playing on PC, using a controller
    i just took a quick thought and could only remember those faze peeps using controllers. My point was like, MANY people, who CASUALLY game and need a multimedia box for netflix and all that spend money on an Xbox or ps instead of a pc. I am not comparing a pc with a console. Both have their own benefits. I dont own an xbox. But if they made it into a pc with the same price and portability, I would legit buy it. I prefer gaming laptops as I am a student and need the portability.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i just took a quick thought and could only remember those faze peeps using controllers. My point was like, MANY people, who CASUALLY game and need a multimedia box for netflix and all that spend money on an Xbox or ps instead of a pc. I am not comparing a pc with a console. Both have their own benefits. I dont own an xbox. But if they made it into a pc with the same price and portability, I would legit buy it. I prefer gaming laptops as I am a student and need the portability.
    What kind of a benefit does a console have? A console that is owned by a company which both are greedy and do not allow their customers to enjoy freedom of online gaming? That's not beneficial at all, not to mention other services and games add cost overtime, that is if you want to continuously keep playing in an online environment, while on PC most of the things are free and can be more beneficial, be that being portable / non-portable, lower cost of overtime as services like online gaming is absolutely free, steam, origin, uplay, Battle.net and least but not last, Epic launcher - sure, wish there was one launcher for everything (even though it absolutely exist), console, especially Xbox, has no use for it anymore, as most of the previously known Xbox Exclusives (unless we're not mentioning some of the early PC games, like Halo combat evolve, Halo 2 on PC when Vista was on it's prime, Gears of Wars (2006) is a PC (not console exclusive, till later dates) and now newly released Xbox exclusives coming to Windows 10), while Xbox was useful way back in the day when Xbox and Windows weren't really compatible, then now more so before Windows 10, these things we're limited, but now that Windows 10 exist, most if not all of the features are both connected to Xbox and Windows, so if I were to search up an xbox one game on Windows 10 Microsoft store, I would absolutely find it.

There are plenty of tutorials on budget builds and helluva lot more, so in today(s) age, Xbox is an obsolete, despite the overgrowing population of xbox users, sooner than later (hopefully) people will release that Windows 10 + pretty decent PC build, you wouldn't really have to replace PC unless it's their parts, while with Xbox, there is no parts, one thing breaks, then most of it is "fixable" and most of it are breaking enough that you have to replace whole console, same with PlayStation.

This is already long enough, due to many reasoning why an Xbox is no longer worth of its price nor the "overgrowing" population behind it, unless Microsoft excessives pull some badass Xbox only exclusive out of their ass, I will never see a point in buying their console

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

What kind of a benefit does a console have? A console that is owned by a company which both are greedy and do not allow their customers to enjoy freedom of online gaming? That's not beneficial at all, not to mention other services and games add cost overtime, that is if you want to continuously keep playing in an online environment, while on PC most of the things are free and can be more beneficial, be that being portable / non-portable, lower cost of overtime as services like online gaming is absolutely free, steam, origin, uplay, Battle.net and least but not last, Epic launcher - sure, wish there was one launcher for everything (even though it absolutely exist), console, especially Xbox, has no use for it anymore, as most of the previously known Xbox Exclusives (unless we're not mentioning some of the early PC games, like Halo combat evolve, Halo 2 on PC when Vista was on it's prime, Gears of Wars (2006) is a PC (not console exclusive, till later dates) and now newly released Xbox exclusives coming to Windows 10), while Xbox was useful way back in the day when Xbox and Windows weren't really compatible, then now more so before Windows 10, these things we're limited, but now that Windows 10 exist, most if not all of the features are both connected to Xbox and Windows, so if I were to search up an xbox one game on Windows 10 Microsoft store, I would absolutely find it.

There are plenty of tutorials on budget builds and helluva lot more, so in today(s) age, Xbox is an obsolete, despite the overgrowing population of xbox users, sooner than later (hopefully) people will release that Windows 10 + pretty decent PC build, you wouldn't really have to replace PC unless it's their parts, while with Xbox, there is no parts, one thing breaks, then most of it is "fixable" and most of it are breaking enough that you have to replace whole console, same with PlayStation.

This is already long enough, due to many reasoning why an Xbox is no longer worth of its price nor the "overgrowing" population behind it, unless Microsoft excessives pull some badass Xbox only exclusive out of their ass, I will never see a point in buying their console
    What you said is true, PC is way above CONSOLES for a real GAMER. Now, I don't differentiate between XBOX or PS as they both are, at the core, the same experience. While all you said is true, Halo CE (I have legit played it since it came out and still play! Same with Halo 2 Project Cartographer XD! HALO IS PRIME! I love halo :')). Now, While all is true, you need to realise that there is a niche in the market where CASUAL gamers prefer to just put in the game up and jump in their couch and play. They dont mind spending a little money for online play and opt out whenever they dont want it. These people dont want the complexity (While its easy for us, many people who get consoles dont want to bother with upgrading their specs and worry if a game would run on their pc or not) of a PC in their lives. They just want to buy a readymade setup and play and not worry if a game would run etc. Hope you understand. Also, HALO MCC AND INFINITE COMING TO PC! ! This is more like, PC is a hand tailored suit (custom) whereas Consoles are Ready Made suits. Both have their Demand.

Thanks
    i'd say PS4 is better but that's just me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Go for the ps5, current consoles are trash.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Not Officer For This Useful Post:

FoxHunter (07-24-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Officer View Post
    Go for the ps5, current consoles are trash.
    UwU not worth the money, need to wait like 2 years to be more a fair price
    Reputation power: 20

Previous names:
    Kakershi
    Player

Member: November 2011
    Premium Member: April 2015
    Premium Seller: June 2019

You wanna help me cause I helped you? Click in "Donate"!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FoxHunter For This Useful Post:

Not Officer (07-24-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Player View Post

UwU not worth the money, need to wait like 2 years to be more a fair price
    UwU Nani OwO

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Not Officer For This Useful Post:

FoxHunter (07-24-2019)

Thanks
    I'd buy the ps4 or wait for ps5 as well.

Thanks
    Neither. I prefer soulja console.

I'll live forever and ever with Lee Mijoo
    Thanks
    you must be retard to want to buy a console in 2019

wait for ps5/xbox scarlett or whatever the fucking name is

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast