Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3JIOU_KOTE View Post
    He is trying to say that it is also possible by not modifying lasermancy, but instead messing with game's tick speed.
    Hmm, so you are saying the above video has something to do with messing with game tick speed? :/
    Sorry if I am being annoying, but I would very much like to understand what that means!
    Does it mean, that he speeds up the game when he's mining?

Just like: How did you find what to modify to make an Xray/wallhacking script :/
    IDA?
    Last edited by tone11; 11-09-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by tone11 View Post
    Hmm, so you are saying the above video has something to do with messing with game tick speed? :/
    Sorry if I am being annoying, but I would very much like to understand what that means!
    Does it mean, that he speeds up the game when he's mining?
    1)Download cheat engine
    2)Attach it to Trove.exe
    3)Click on checkbox near label "Enable speedhack" and set it to 2
    4)Switch to builder mode
    5)Run around and mine ore at double the speed until servers kicks you for sending too much packets
    Just like: How did you find what to modify to make an Xray/wallhacking script :/
    IDA?
    Yes, mostly IDA, then tested with x64dbg and cheat engine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3JIOU_KOTE View Post
    1)Download cheat engine
    2)Attach it to Trove.exe
    3)Click on checkbox near label "Enable speedhack" and set it to 2
    4)Switch to builder mode
    5)Run around and mine ore at double the speed until servers kicks you for sending too much packets

Yes, mostly IDA, then tested with x64dbg and cheat engine.
    Hmm I don't think you understood me correctly :/ I was asking if he's using same feature as speedhack, but only enabled when mining starts in order to speed up mining or create instamining ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Hmm I don't think you understood me correctly :/ I was asking if he's using same feature as speedhack, but only enabled when mining starts in order to speed up mining or create instamining ?
    i got no clue on how one would go ahead and find something like that but i know for a fact that its not a speedhack that just turns on when mining, getting it to instamine isnt too hard, finding the encrypted value takes like 5 minutes at max by simple changed/unchanged value scans
    Last edited by Kurama<3; 11-10-2019 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama<3 View Post
    i got no clue on how one would go ahead and find something like that but i know for a fact that its not a speedhack that just turns on when mining, getting it to instamine isnt too hard, finding the encrypted value takes like 5 minutes at max by simple changed/unchanged value scans
    Define instamine please :/ Also, could you explain what you meant that you pushed mining (lasermancy) to the point of blocks reappering?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Define instamine please :/ Also, could you explain what you meant that you pushed mining (lasermancy) to the point of blocks reappering?
    instamine as in the video i sent in, but what i did is writing to a pointer instead of using a script. And as far as blocks reappearing goes, that only happens a few blocks, for example the blocks below the surface in the cursed air worlds, or when the world is completely lagging out

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama<3 View Post
    instamine as in the video i sent in, but what i did is writing to a pointer instead of using a script. And as far as blocks reappearing goes, that only happens a few blocks, for example the blocks below the surface in the cursed air worlds, or when the world is completely lagging out

So to conclude, you managed to do just as it's shown in video, that is method of altering lasermancy right?. Why you writing to a pointer instead of using a script ? :/ doesn't that mean you have to over and over find pointer?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    So to conclude, you managed to do just as it's shown in video, that is method of altering lasermancy right?. Why you writing to a pointer instead of using a script ? :/ doesn't that mean you have to over and over find pointer?
    you have to update the base offset, but the offsets of most pointers rarely change so actually updating the base offset is quite easy and fast of an process just using the old offsets for pointer scans

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12