Banned on Main account after being banned on alt

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Banned on Main account after being banned on alt
So bascially got banned on my main after my alt account got done for cheating, didn't cheat on my main at all. I'm wondering if the reason why my main got banned is because I played on it before I bought the hacking account and when I got banned on my alt (first ban), eac just banned all other profiles on my computer. ORRR if it was a HWID Ban

idk if it was a hwid ban or not but now im too scared to buy another account and play on it just incase I do get banned.

Also does EAC Cross ban? because now i'm also paranoid that my fortnite account (worth a hefty amount) will get banned if I log in

Thanks .
Quote Originally Posted by robot727 View Post
So bascially got banned on my main after my alt account got done for cheating, didn't cheat on my main at all. I'm wondering if the reason why my main got banned is because I played on it before I bought the hacking account and when I got banned on my alt (first ban), eac just banned all other profiles on my computer. ORRR if it was a HWID Ban

idk if it was a hwid ban or not but now im too scared to buy another account and play on it just incase I do get banned.

Also does EAC Cross ban? because now i'm also paranoid that my fortnite account (worth a hefty amount) will get banned if I log in

Thanks .
*cough* cross ban *cough* @Expiker .

I guess its still a thing.

If you accepted the EULA on multiple accounts and the first account gets banned, all your others accounts on the same hwid (accept eula) will get instantly banned (manual banned)

Maybe by using a hwid spoofer you can avoid it, don't trust me on that tho
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
*cough* cross ban *cough* @Expiker .

I guess its still a thing.

If you accepted the EULA on multiple accounts and the first account gets banned, all your others accounts on the same hwid (accept eula) will get instantly banned (manual banned)

Maybe by using a hwid spoofer you can avoid it, don't trust me on that tho
Is it a confirmed thing? Because I already have an alternative account in case I will ever get banned on my main. Would accepting EULA of my alternative account (never used cheats in this) on a different pc again solve this little issue?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by robot727 View Post
So bascially got banned on my main after my alt account got done for cheating, didn't cheat on my main at all. I'm wondering if the reason why my main got banned is because I played on it before I bought the hacking account and when I got banned on my alt (first ban), eac just banned all other profiles on my computer. ORRR if it was a HWID Ban

idk if it was a hwid ban or not but now im too scared to buy another account and play on it just incase I do get banned.

Also does EAC Cross ban? because now i'm also paranoid that my fortnite account (worth a hefty amount) will get banned if I log in

Thanks .
Did you use auric cells/shards cheats which got recently published?
@T-800, guess you were right, my apologies.

Here's a small tutorial how to minimize chance of getting cross-banned for cheating on alt account. This method works fine for Rust and i believe that would work for DBD too.

0. Remove Steam from Start-up (steam shouldn't load itself with Windows)

1. (Optional) Get in game on your main account. Go to Settings and press "Revoke consent".

2. Log out of your main account.

3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and delete "userdata" folder.



4. (Optional) Use VPN.

5. Restart your PC and spoof hardware (that is only valid in case you have a working and undetected spoofer).

6. Log in your alt account and have fun cheating.

After each PC restart:

1. Clear userdata folder.

2. (Optional) Use VPN.

3. Spoof hardware.

4. Log in your alt account and have fun cheating.
Quote Originally Posted by Expiker21 View Post
@T-800, guess you were right, my apologies.

Here's a small tutorial how to minimize chance of getting cross-banned for cheating on alt account. This method works fine for Rust and i believe that would work for DBD too.

0. Remove Steam from Start-up (steam shouldn't load itself with Windows)

1. (Optional) Get in game on your main account. Go to Settings and press "Revoke consent".

2. Log out of your main account.

3. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and delete "userdata" folder.



4. (Optional) Use VPN.

5. Restart your PC and spoof hardware (that is only valid in case you have a working and undetected spoofer).

6. Log in your alt account and have fun cheating.

After each PC restart:

1. Clear userdata folder.

2. (Optional) Use VPN.

3. Spoof hardware.

4. Log in your alt account and have fun cheating.
Do you know any undetected spoofers?

Also what I meant by cross ban is since I got banned on a EAC protected game, will I also get banned on other EAC protected games like fortnite and rust?
you got banned at the same time on your main acc? or the same day? , did you got the ban when you launched the game on your main acc? im asking bc i got banned today on my alt account and im afraid to play again.
Quote Originally Posted by seba131 View Post
you got banned at the same time on your main acc? or the same day? , did you got the ban when you launched the game on your main acc? im asking bc i got banned today on my alt account and im afraid to play again.
I got banned on my main account after I played on it. I'm pretty sure if you don't launch the game on your main you shouldn't get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by robot727 View Post
I got banned on my main account after I played on it. I'm pretty sure if you don't launch the game on your main you shouldn't get banned.
after 1st match? Btw how many bans u had previously? And what cheats u used?
Vpn is the way to go my friend.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?