Auto unban

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Auto unban
Hi, my account @Auto was banned because of this I think: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1450244

I was inactive and didnt even notice that, but i hope we can resolve this soon. the user chargebacked the payment a few days after so this should be all good now.

thanks

IM Message 1: https://imgur.com/a/WvjLbOKⓘ
IM Message 2: https://imgur.com/a/UFVhVmqⓘ

Paypal payment: https://prnt.sc/onuiyqⓘ
Paypal refund: https://prnt.sc/onujijⓘ
I'm ok with any one any time

- - - Updated - - -

how do we arrange this?
Quote Originally Posted by unbanauto View Post
I'm ok with any one any time

- - - Updated - - -

how do we arrange this?
Add them on IM and someone will get it done with you.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Add them on IM and someone will get it done with you.
Verified the refund, It was a chargeback opened by @Honoe and considering from the note OP addressed to PayPal regarding the claim, it is evident he had no intention of losing the dispute, however PayPal decided to close it in favor of Honoe.
So you tried to keep the scammed money, and want a reward for rightfully losing the money you scammed since you lost?

Yeah I don't think so.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us