Thanks

Need help pc crashing hard whenever csgo cheats are injected

I downloaded one tap the day it was cracked, me being a retard i ran the loader. later the next the day late at night my pc started crashing, it would show this blue screen that says HDMI input not detected. My HDMI cord was fully plugged in, i tried unplugging and rep lugging. but nothing would work. So today this morning i reset my pc in the hopes of being able to actually turn it on, and now whenever i load any cs cheat i get the same error. But now its only when i load cs cheats at least, but if any of you know how to fix this i would love to know. I've tried turning off my virus protection (windows defender) and turning it back on etc. even verified game files for some reason. please if you can help id appreciate it a lot.

(btw tried different injectors and different cheats)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by reigno View Post
    I downloaded one tap the day it was cracked, me being a retard i ran the loader. later the next the day late at night my pc started crashing, it would show this blue screen that says HDMI input not detected. My HDMI cord was fully plugged in, i tried unplugging and rep lugging. but nothing would work. So today this morning i reset my pc in the hopes of being able to actually turn it on, and now whenever i load any cs cheat i get the same error. But now its only when i load cs cheats at least, but if any of you know how to fix this i would love to know. I've tried turning off my virus protection (windows defender) and turning it back on etc. even verified game files for some reason. please if you can help id appreciate it a lot.

(btw tried different injectors and different cheats)
    turn off your windows firewall
    ᚛C☢dℝin3᚜
    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Since when do you need Windows Firewall to be turned off for CS Cheats? Sounds more like he got clapped from the (possible) one-tap protection? I have never used it since I stay loyal to Unity & HH. But if he actually installed the OS new I am wondering how something like this would be possible without modifying hardware... I guess it is something else then.

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post

Already tried that man

Thanks
    thanks for trying to help guys, i believe the problem was that my gpu was heating up really bad because of how much dust it contained. I opened it with my friend and we cleaned it out together, and he told me he had a spare gpu that was better than my current one. I never ended up trying the gpu that i cleaned out but since i installed the other gpu, my pc has resumed to working absolutely fine. I appreciate the help you guys tried to offer.

Thanks
    What's up with Skush v3.139 Have they just gone on vacation? No updates?