Thanks

CS GO "unconnected" player

Hello,

Does anyone know that how to make in Counter Strike: Global Offensive that my name will be "unconnected" and thus I cannot be kicked from the casual servers, war games servers etc. My name isnt shown in the player list. And when I kill someone then it appears as a headshot kill and if I killed by someone then it appears as a suicide kill.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Have any pictures or video of this?

Thanks
    For example this:

It is caual server, when kills someone then it shows as a suicide, when got killed then it shows as a headshot. The name isnt shown in the player list, but count the player's number.

Thanks
    Thank you for the information. This is very nice that they started to ban cheaters and spammers in the game. I hate them, I can't concentrate on the game when I know that I have a spammer in my lobby, or play contra a cheater. Since the time when the game started to be free, there are a lot of cheaters in the game. You can meet one of them in every second game. At least I am happy that I can't meet them on csgo gambling sites. I like playing different games with my skins, also I can make my inventory in the game bigger, just by playing some games.