Thanks

Save Game Error after Save Inject

Please, help me! After using Save Inject I've got Save Game Error 100 and I can't even reach main menu of the game. Alas, but I don't have back up. Attempts to change broken save file with another doesn't helping. I wrote DBD support around 14 days ago, gave them my permission, and to this moment my save still wasn't repaired. That help-center really sucks and just ignoring all my question and support in the thread still silent. That forum truly are my last hope.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Brave soul.
    U hack the save file, got an error and you msg DBD support for help. That's like turning yourself in?
    A recent forum user faced the same save inject error, he got banned the next day. (which i suspect is the ban reason)
    I pray for you man.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone_Levi View Post
    Please, help me! After using Save Inject I've got Save Game Error 100 and I can't even reach main menu of the game. Alas, but I don't have back up. Attempts to change broken save file with another doesn't helping. I wrote DBD support around 14 days ago, gave them my permission, and to this moment my save still wasn't repaired. That help-center really sucks and just ignoring all my question and support in the thread still silent. That forum truly are my last hope.
    i got it too. fixed it with my backup save. i got banned today. i dont feel like it was worth it to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CalciumK View Post
    Brave soul.
    U hack the save file, got an error and you msg DBD support for help. That's like turning yourself in?
    A recent forum user faced the same save inject error, he got banned the next day. (which i suspect is the ban reason)
    I pray for you man.
    yeah. i am laughing so hard when he said their help-center was shit. lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Tf are you guys doing to break your save file. If you don't know what your doing then please just don't touch it, if it happened after only using the SaveGameEditor then let me know so that I can fix it, but don't touch shit if you don't know what you're doing lol
    gaming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Tf are you guys doing to break your save file. If you don't know what your doing then please just don't touch it, if it happened after only using the SaveGameEditor then let me know so that I can fix it, but don't touch shit if you don't know what you're doing lol
    null i prestiged my nurse and added the legit dates from my legit save file. i did that to david and nea too. i noticed that when i did nea and clicked save after that i did david and clicked save, when i did nurses and saved both david and nea prestige dates changed to the ones i added to nurses and it gave me save file error. btw im banned right now and i can log in but cant get into a lobby says game failure, any help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kkpro33 View Post
    null i prestiged my nurse and added the legit dates from my legit save file. i did that to david and nea too. i noticed that when i did nea and clicked save after that i did david and clicked save, when i did nurses and saved both david and nea prestige dates changed to the ones i added to nurses and it gave me save file error. btw im banned right now and i can log in but cant get into a lobby says game failure, any help?

Assuming you did it with the SaveGameEditor? If so send me ur save file in dms without the playerid ofc so that I can look at it. Also no way to get past ur ban, only way is a new account.
    gaming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Assuming you did it with the SaveGameEditor? If so send me ur save file in dms without the playerid ofc so that I can look at it. Also no way to get past ur ban, only way is a new account.
    thanks for answering about my ban dude <3 btw how tf do i dms you. i m new and i cant figure out a way to communicate with ppl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kkpro33 View Post
    thanks for answering about my ban dude <3 btw how tf do i dms you. i m new and i cant figure out a way to communicate with ppl
    gaming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i have the same problem please contact me i talk you and agree you on im please help me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

I can't downgrade to version 3.0.0
    EAC File not loading please help

Thanks
    Hello, yeah, that happened after I used Save Editor. If you know what to do with that error can you plase help me?

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, yeah, that happened after I used Save Editor. If you know what to do with that error can you plase help me?