Auto unban

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Auto unban
previous thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1465464&

"You want to get your ban lifted after you failed to keep the money. I don't think you deserve it."

What the hell? The person initiated the chargeback WHILE I WAS INACTIVE. I saw a random chargeback... how am I supposed to know the story behind it. And, it is not due process on MPGH to initiate a chargeback before filing a scam report.

"I find it hard to believe being a seller on MPGH and receiving something like that, you don't think that someone (even outside of MPGH) opened a scam report against you."

Every piece of your reasoning is flawed. This is the first legitimate chargeback I've received on PayPal, the rest have been scammers. So I responded in kind, trying not to lose my money. Again, I was inactive on MPGH. Look, it even says so in the scam report. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1450244 . I was not aware of this scam report at any point.

Additionally, the person who chargebacked made no attempt to contact me on other mediums, if we even have each other there.

The point is, I was inactive and he wasn't supposed to chargeback. Check the last thread, he chargebacked before even creating a scam report.

If you're trying to illustrate a story of me getting my account which made at least $500+ weekly in transactions banned over $90~, you've failed. Your reasoning makes no sense. So please, either unban me or paint a more credible narrative.

The person has had their money back for weeks. There is no point to be argued there. If you wish to continue this nonsensical narrative that I tried to scam for $90.. well it's nonsensical like I said.
@Time @Flengo
This is how it works, chargebacks aren't allowed true however chargebacks don't get done in a single day either, we give every user 24 hours to respond or resolve the report and in the event a dispute/chargeback is open we ask for the OP to make sure not to act on it until the report is dealt with. You were banned due to failure to respond/resolve the report, chargeback stays in that case so that OP gets his money back. Nothing from what I've said so far is a story made for you.

When a scammer gets banned and makes a dispute, he will be asked to return the money to the OP. In the event that it isn't possible to do so due to OP being inactive, he will be asked to do a giveaway of the money or service of equal value, the giveaway lasts for 72 hours.

Your comment on the chargeback was well after the date of the report, as a seller it is your duty to be aware of your customers and payments, you failed to do that. There are no "reasons" failure is failure, nobody believes a story about a sick sibling or getting diagnosed with cancer over the internet.

Upto @Flengo if he thinks its safe for you to be on the community again, in case he does then you will need to do the giveaway as mentioned before.


EDIT:Alright so it has been decided that in order for you to get unbanned, you will have to do a giveaway of either $98 USD or a refund giveaway for items at least $900 USD in value considering the original report was for a refund for an ipad worth the same.

The giveaway will run for 72 hours and the winners will be chosen by the moderators. @autounban3
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us