Thanks

Ways to get fast payment with new account.

Hey sorry for my bad English.

I just bought a stealth PayPal account and I am planning to get payments and transfer them to another account as fast as possible. The accounts is 3 days old and I never got any payment in it yet. All the details are fake and I use dedicated IP service because PayPal doesn't support me country.

I have a shoes store and I am selling shoes online for about 50$ X 2-4 pcs every day. It means 100$-200$ every day but devided to 50$ payments. A lot of buyers are ready and waiting to pay. I just want to start selling and accept/send payments. All the payments I accept will be updated with tracking numbers in a day or two.

My question is, according to all my business process I described to you. Do you think that I Can start getting payments right away? And if PayPal with ask for IDs I will buy fake ones, will it be enough to continue using PayPal or they still can limit my account? Remember I updating tracking numbers daily.

Do you think its a good idea or still PayPal will limit me and I better use it to get low payments for few months?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    if you are doing something legit, you have a good chance paypal will not close your account. if your shoes are coming from the air and have no receipts to support anything, ur account will close sooner or later.

Thanks
    you have a good chance paypal will not close your account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by avimorde View Post
    Hey sorry for my bad English.

I just bought a stealth PayPal account and I am planning to get payments and transfer them to another account as fast as possible. The accounts is 3 days old and I never got any payment in it yet. All the details are fake and I use dedicated IP service because PayPal doesn't support me country.

I have a shoes store and I am selling shoes online for about 50$ X 2-4 pcs every day. It means 100$-200$ every day but devided to 50$ payments. A lot of buyers are ready and waiting to pay. I just want to start selling and accept/send payments. All the payments I accept will be updated with tracking numbers in a day or two.

My question is, according to all my business process I described to you. Do you think that I Can start getting payments right away? And if PayPal with ask for IDs I will buy fake ones, will it be enough to continue using PayPal or they still can limit my account? Remember I updating tracking numbers daily.

Do you think its a good idea or still PayPal will limit me and I better use it to get low payments for few months?
    Hey Bro, Good luck with your business. What you need to do is start getting the payments in. However, as soon as your dispatch, put in the tracking code on paypal and mark them as shipped.

Be good to paypal and paypal would be good to you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TrustSeller For This Useful Post:

aleko19 (10-14-2019)