New LTB to LTA -> Model_Unpacker

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
New LTB to LTA -> Model_Unpacker
Hello, my friends, Today I'm releasing a tool.

Functionality: lossless conversion of LTB model to LTA format
Perfect weights, normals, UV, sockets, anim tracker, bone animation (many more not listed)
What's surprising to you is that it also supports vertex animation, amazing~~!!!

Renderings in ModelEdit:






Software interface:
Code:
Usage:
Model_Unpacker CONVERSION_DIRECTIVE -input filename.ltb -output outputfilename.lta -verbose
Model_Unpacker CONVERSION_DIRECTIVE -inplace filename.ltb -verbose
Unpacker Conversion Directives :

d3d :
        Decompiles ltb to an lta with d3d (DirectX) optimizations.
        Options :
        -MinBoneWeight : default = 0.05
        -inplace       : will change the ltb into lta as the out put name.

        note: don't forget to convert child models as well.

May 18 2019             -[Jupiter]-
Model_Unpacker's conversion speed at least 20 times faster than the well-known old software "LTB to LTA (v2.4)", rolling it with precision
There may be an LTA import/export plug-in for 3ds Max in the future, about the version (max2014 or max2019)???

Usage: command line
Code:
(1) Model_Unpacker d3d -input filename.ltb -output outputfilename.lta -verbose

(2) Model_Unpacker d3d -inplace filename.ltb -verbose
Note: version 1.0 is actually a beta and will be updated anytime in the future

Feel free to comment if you have any questions

Please download the attachment

Made in China, wisdom in China, by 闫骁宇 Xiaoyu Yan

Finally, I would like to express my sincere respects to Drigien, author of "LTB to LTA (v2.4)"
Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=219812

Virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...1686/detection

Model_Unpacker_mpgh.net.zip65 KB · 636 downloads Clean
@Flengo can you approve this? I wanna take a look. This might be a game changer. Hell, I'll virus scan it myself since this guy forgot it

@y41161882
they might not aprove the attachment without virus scans with VirusTotal and Jotti
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
@Flengo can you approve this? I wanna take a look. This might be a game changer. Hell, I'll virus scan it myself since this guy forgot it

@y41161882
they might not aprove the attachment without virus scans with VirusTotal and Jotti
It's too complicated for me as a Chinese, I never used VirusTotal. I hope it can be approved.
Reedit: I've updated the virus scan.
What does "This might be a game changer" mean? It means that this tool can modify the game, or does it provide a new way for game modifiers to modify the game?
Quote Originally Posted by y41161882 View Post
"This might be a game changer"
It means it's something revolutionary. What he's trying to say is that this tool is so useful, it now opens up many new possibilities.

File appears safe.

/Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


It means it's something revolutionary. What he's trying to say is that this tool is so useful, it now opens up many new possibilities.

File appears safe.

/Approved
Thanks for your approval. I got it mean.
Looks promising, maybe I can re-release BACKD00R's .Rez hacks if thats it..
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Looks promising, maybe I can re-release BACKD00R's .Rez hacks if thats it..
I realize this is the Crossfire section, not CA modding section, where I'm mainly from and 95% of my hundreds of releases have been... but I feel if they're this impressive that they'd be re-released, I wanna know about em lol
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I realize this is the Crossfire section, not CA modding section, where I'm mainly from and 95% of my hundreds of releases have been... but I feel if they're this impressive that they'd be re-released, I wanna know about em lol
This tool applies to Jupiter engine, but I don't know if CA uses Jupiter, you just have try to see if it adapts to CA. lol
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I realize this is the Crossfire section, not CA modding section, where I'm mainly from and 95% of my hundreds of releases have been... but I feel if they're this impressive that they'd be re-released, I wanna know about em lol
Well go give it a try maybe ?
Model_Unpacker supports CA and exports normally. I tested it.
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Well go give it a try maybe ?
idk who it is, I tried searching posts, but it didn't bring anything back
@y41161882
CA is Jupiter, and actually where a lot of the modding tactics and methods stemmed from. One of my old mod packs for CA made things like Rez Modded Aimbot (never released), Advanced Chams, Fireteam OPK (map editing, sadly didn't work in multiplayer ), Fly Mods, vJump, Long Range Pickup of Guns... and a ton more stuff

Some other users even found ways to do Nametags through walls like D3D Hacks but with modding. I actually own a website dedicated to preserving EVERYTHING lithtech called LithArchive, which I've been allowed to share a link to over in the CA Rez Modding Section. So far, I'm still working on getting everything CA that I can, but eventually I'll move on to Sudden Attack, CF and the other games.

The following games are all Lithtech Jupiter.
Army Rangers: Mogadishu
Contract J.A.C.K
NOLF2
TRON2.0
Face of Mankind
Cyclone BMX (Have the Server files to private server this, but can't seem to get it working even on Windows XP)
Gods and Generals
Mob Enforcer
Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon
Rubies of Evertide
Sentinal: Decendants in Time
Sniper: Path of Vengence
Terrawars: New York Invasion
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault (the engine is fairly modified)
FEAR (the engine is fairly modified)
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
idk who it is, I tried searching posts, but it didn't bring anything back
@y41161882
CA is Jupiter, and actually where a lot of the modding tactics and methods stemmed from. One of my old mod packs for CA made things like Rez Modded Aimbot (never released), Advanced Chams, Fireteam OPK (map editing, sadly didn't work in multiplayer ), Fly Mods, vJump, Long Range Pickup of Guns... and a ton more stuff

Some other users even found ways to do Nametags through walls like D3D Hacks but with modding. I actually own a website dedicated to preserving EVERYTHING lithtech called LithArchive, which I've been allowed to share a link to over in the CA Rez Modding Section. So far, I'm still working on getting everything CA that I can, but eventually I'll move on to Sudden Attack, CF and the other games.

The following games are all Lithtech Jupiter.
Army Rangers: Mogadishu
Contract J.A.C.K
NOLF2
TRON2.0
Face of Mankind
Cyclone BMX (Have the Server files to private server this, but can't seem to get it working even on Windows XP)
Gods and Generals
Mob Enforcer
Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon
Rubies of Evertide
Sentinal: Decendants in Time
Sniper: Path of Vengence
Terrawars: New York Invasion
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault (the engine is fairly modified)
FEAR (the engine is fairly modified)
I am very excited to read your rich and impressive story. You, as a devotee, are crazy about CA. I hope you can keep it up.
I'v got it after your explanation. Jupiter is a big engine, but Monolith doesn't seem to promote it.
What's more, I learned a lot of phrases, such as "game changer", "em", "idk", "lol", "aimbot", etc
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
idk who it is, I tried searching posts, but it didn't bring anything back
@y41161882
CA is Jupiter, and actually where a lot of the modding tactics and methods stemmed from. One of my old mod packs for CA made things like Rez Modded Aimbot (never released), Advanced Chams, Fireteam OPK (map editing, sadly didn't work in multiplayer ), Fly Mods, vJump, Long Range Pickup of Guns... and a ton more stuff

Some other users even found ways to do Nametags through walls like D3D Hacks but with modding. I actually own a website dedicated to preserving EVERYTHING lithtech called LithArchive, which I've been allowed to share a link to over in the CA Rez Modding Section. So far, I'm still working on getting everything CA that I can, but eventually I'll move on to Sudden Attack, CF and the other games.

The following games are all Lithtech Jupiter.
Army Rangers: Mogadishu
Contract J.A.C.K
NOLF2
TRON2.0
Face of Mankind
Cyclone BMX (Have the Server files to private server this, but can't seem to get it working even on Windows XP)
Gods and Generals
Mob Enforcer
Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon
Rubies of Evertide
Sentinal: Decendants in Time
Sniper: Path of Vengence
Terrawars: New York Invasion
Medal Of Honor Pacific Assault (the engine is fairly modified)
FEAR (the engine is fairly modified)
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=460341

One of his .REZ hacks, he released alot of those back in 2012-2013. I think he released D3D hacks for CA aswell, he was demolishing games.
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us