Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

C++ BattlEye Help

Hi all! I got a request from a close friend about making an aimbot for Fortnite, however i'm worried about my account security and testing the software. I'm sure that BattlEye scans for processes that are malicious and I'm not sure if there's a workaround at this level of newbiness of C++ exploiting. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance, OwieThatHurt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I don't think you are going to find much luck in getting a use-ready bypass. Finding a way to bypass an anticheat is usually way above the level of a beginner and requires a fair bit of time and research.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Totally can agree on what @rained said. The Makers of Cheats for Games like Fortnite invested "a lot of time" (depends on how good the dev is) in developing those. They aren't new to stuff like this. At least most of the times.

Fortnite doesn't use BattlEye but EAC. Correct me if I am wrong. Never played Fortnite before.
    At this point, you really should invest a few months up to years in learning on how to analyze an Anticheat.
    This means in total: Knowing how those work. Knowing ways against/around it. And having advanced knowledge which you can use to technically develop your own Methods. Since no one will provide you with such a Bypass. Else, if these methods would be shared - the Game Dev's / Anticheat Dev's wouldn't be far away and these methods would get "patched".

#LOGS
    12-02-2020 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto got gifted the Premium Membership from [MPGH]Azuki - sponsored by [MPGH]Flengo.
    27-11-2019 ⌨ [MPGH]defaulto captured the GFX Team Base together with [MPGH]Howl & [MPGH]Poonce.
    08-14-2017 ⌨ defaulto joined the game.