Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Dear MPGH *TL;TR)

Hello,

While I have made quite few enemies while being here for the span of 10-12 years combined with the forum usage, and have made some invalid arguments that unfortunately has lead me to the shame, however, this forum has made a great deal in terms of self-learning my English even further, while there is still a lot to learn in the perspective of having English as a second language, but I do use it more often than I do with my primary languages.

Memorable mentions: @Dave84311 / @arunforce - I know I have been in a blink of getting myself permanently banned due to the recent actions and conflicts I've had with some of the community members, that also includes some staff members, but I do try the best in my limited abilities to appreciate the work put into this forum, and barely complain about few certain things, and thank you giving me so many chances.
    @Liz - you are always one of the best staff-admins out there, and the amount of name changes you have had done to me because I couldn't handle something, but this will be most likely the last name change that I will ever do.
    @Cursed - I am sorry for having pointless arguments with you, and I am sorry for being an awful/unlikable individuals prior to the name changes, and while being under the name of "SanderThePanda" - I hope I can do better as the years follow, and hopefully be able to expand my usage of words and understand the meaning behind of them, thanks for being harsh towards me, it was probably needed.

and lots more, however I do not want to go through them individually, all I wanna say thank you for being part of this long ass journey.

When I first joined, I used to be part of the section that is dead at the moment of speaking, and made cheats for the said games, was kind of hoping back in the day that I would be able to become a staff, but never really had that chance, maybe I've ruined/limited my chanced this time as well because how I act, and respond towards to individuals, hoping that I can become better, I would like to contribute to the community without having to make cheats

Here is another 10 or so years.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    In my years of retardation and questionable posts on this forum, I have never once created a thread like this.
    And I honestly feel like you post this same thread every few months when you start getting flak on this site.
    Stop.
    You want to be a more likable member on this site? Don't tell us you're going to do better, actually do it.

And to be frank, I think if you've legitimately spent 10 years on this site, you would be a lot more mature than you current demeanor. Just IMO though. Hope you actually do better and we won't see another one of these threads in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    In my years of retardation and questionable posts on this forum, I have never once created a thread like this.
    I've done some retarded and questionable posts / threads in general, so it's not really a huge surprise that this is another one.

And I honestly feel like you post this same thread every few months when you start getting flak on this site.
    Stop.
    You want to be a more likable member on this site? Don't tell us you're going to do better, actually do it.
    I don't want to be one of those guys; though I also personally think that I cannot please everyone, and it is my decision to be better rather than keep telling people the same overdrawn bullshit over and over which they could be tired of hearing already.

And to be frank, I think if you've legitimately spent 10 years on this site, you would be a lot more mature than you current demeanor. Just IMO though. Hope you actually do better and we won't see another one of these threads in a few months.
    Not gonna lie; I was originally called as Sanderva4 - and when I joined which was 11 years ago; I was acting pretty retarded even then; got onto a lot of trouble with the staff and so on and forth, while it was entirely my fault, but I also used the forum to learn or at least get better with English, it also taught me some coding; I was never mature to begin with, Especially in MPGH; but outside of MPGH (be that in internet or outside); I can be nice and "lovely"
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going