Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by khatabhunter View Post
    Not 30 actually more than you could count with your degree .
    That's not the point dumbass. You could have a thousand people saying the same thing. The point is you don't know what being skeptical means. These scientists are NOT denying the theory, they are skeptical of it you fucking idiot. But I'm sorry you do not have skepticism in your brain you ISIS posterboy.
    The thoery based on computer coding more than anything.
    A theory from the 1800s is based on computer coding. Are you retarded?
    When Darwinism wrote his thoery with some scientists . Based on imagination more than an actual science.
    Oh so those finches Darwin studied to support his natural selection theory was just made up. Are you retarded?
    Scientists now around the worlds 1000s of them say that this thoery is just a joke
    You say there are thousands, yet you haven't shown me one. These scientists are not saying it's a joke, they're saying they're skeptical. I hope you realize what a fucking THEORY is. If a scientist is not skeptical about a theory, they are not a scientist.
    you saw 30 in a video because not everyone want to be in a video and the video is not 99999999 min its 3 u bloody retarded.
    So you watch a video about people being skeptical and your dumbass brain thinks they are saying it's a joke and rejecting it... Then you call me a retard. Are you aware in the least bit how stupid you sound, or are you genuinely this retarded?
    When they scanned champ and humans they only scanned the similarity not the difference witch is was more than 80 % it means they scanned 3mps out of 100000 thousand of DNA sequence .
    Yea, I haven't heard of that. Mostly because it sounds retarded worded like that, but could you give me an academic source that I can actually understand?
    I'm positive you never know that but if u look at the fucking research it self i Will see why thousands of scientists believe this theory is bile of shit aimed to get noble price for the biggest lie ever .
    You say thousands of scientists believe this is bullshit, YET YOU HAVEN'T SHOWN ONE. God damn retard.
    Read some fucking science before talking to me ever again .
    Allahu Akbar. You tell me to read science yet you believe the Earth is flat. Are you high, or just retarded?
    Theory for a reason body . It's a theory scientists couldn't make it out of how the hell u can . Oh is it possible that you are the chosen one ?
    Again, I can barely understand anything you fucking say. This whole quote didn't make a lick of sense, but somehow does in your head.

Khata, you need to realize you are a god damn idiot.
    You watch a video of people saying they're skeptical, and you see that as them saying, "Bullshit" and that they're rejecting it. Now you keep going on and on about nonsensical shit.
    Please, for the sake of this forum, leave again.
    The people on this forum do not want an Islamic, pedophile supporting, bullshit spouting, dumbass cunt here.
    Your dumbassery might be cute at first, but now it's just getting old.
    You're a legit retard, confirmed by everyone that's seen your threads and truly only see 2 life choices for yourself:
    You will either be one of those angry old Muslim dude's who's constantly spouting his religion to infidels or blowing yourself up in an attempt to scare and kill the infidels. You don't seem like a peaceful or open minded person. And both choices make me genuinely hate you. Hate is a strong word, but I've never encountered such a closed minded dumbass in all my years of posting here.

Maybe, just maybe, think of the possibility that you're a deluded brainwashed fuck. Or maybe you're so brainwashed you can't, either way you look brainwashed as shit from an outside perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Rejection;
    (Noun):
    the dismissing or refusing of a proposal, idea, etc.
    "the Union decided last night to recommend rejection of the offer"
    synonyms: refusal, non-acceptance, declining, turning down, no, dismissal, spurning, rebuff; More
    the action of spurning a person's affections.
    "some people are reluctant to try it, because they fear rejection"

Skepticism;
    (Noun):
    noun
    noun: skepticism
    a sceptical attitude; doubt as to the truth of something.
    "these claims were treated with scepticism"
    synonyms: doubt, doubtfulness, dubiousness, a pinch of salt, lack of conviction; More
    antonyms: conviction, belief, faith
    PHILOSOPHY
    the theory that certain knowledge is impossible.
    "Cartesian scepticism"

You're telling us to do a research, but your use of words are telling us that you are stupid enough to tell others what to do, while absolutely failing at the very thing you tell others to do, fuck off and go be with ISIS, it seems to be more appropriate job for you rather than spreading fake / bullshit propaganda.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Chaos is the root of everything

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i'm convinced OP, allah akbar hail allah god is great death to infidels amirite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12