Thread: China #1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

China #1

looks like china is going for the L

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    ching chong your opinion is wrong

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post
    ching chong your opinion is wrong
    go back to china

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    China #1 best safe friendly nice country world
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    WRONG. Fake News, A lot of people tell me Gyna is a great country, smart people, the smartest people. Believe me.
    Only Bobo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    What we can definately say is that China's government is infinetly corrupt from the top-down and they are responsible for many human rights violations every year. The first thing that comes to mind to highlight this brutal regime is their concentration camps for the Uygur people that hold up to 1.5 million Uygurs yearly.

Having said that however, the video was interesting and it brought to light very interesting things that I did not know about the Chinese economic system. His points about cyber-control and how China controls the population were on point. I couldn't help but notice though the amount of misinformation that was kind of snuck in between the lines by both. I'm just going to bring some of them to attention, maybe someone can help clarify if they are actually true for me.

10:47 he makes a strange claim about how the US public housing is worth 20 trillion while China's is 0.5 Trillion. This is utterly false. In fact, ever since its inception, the US public housing market has been under constant budget cuts and Nixon literally made it illegal to put money in public housing. It's why we have a housing crisis in many parts of America most notably California. So if his number on US is false I really doubt that China, a country with over triple the population of America and much more public spending, has only 0.5 Trillion in public housing.

11:28 Kyle Bass makes the claim that in China and China's version of capitalism there is very massive wealth inequality and that kleptocrats own all the money while the people have nothing. He claims this is unlike American/Western capitalism. How so? 3 people in America own more wealth than the bottom 50% combined. We experience the same kind of wealth inequality in America but instead of kleptocrats it's businessmen and both countries middle and lower classes are equally fucked.

14:50 Kyle Bass makes the claim that China is desperately in need of dollars. How? They are the world's largest exporters and have the highest trade balance in the world by a long shot. If anything they have an overflow of US dollars and what they have been doing with this overflow of dollars is investing it back in the US treasury.

30:00 Kyle Bass asks why do the westerners, knowing all the corruption we just revealed, still make deals with China. Guo's response is kindness and coercion. He does mention that the westerners are greedy but he doesn't stress this enough. The biggest reason America and all these other countries big companies have made these deals with China is that they benefit from them. It is a mutual agreement. The western countries get cheap labor and commodities and the Chinese get dollars and technology in return. It's a crooked deal and the people that suffer from it are America's middle and lower class because we're cut out from the deal. When it comes to China's upper class and the West's upper class though, they both benefit. We get fucked. However Guo can't really say that though since Guo himself is a businessman with countless shady/illegal business practices.

All in all, the video is interesting but with a very clear bias. All I can say about this trade war though is that both sides are currently panicking. Nobody's sure who's going to come out on top but what we are certain of is that the lower and middle class of both countries is the one that's going to suffer the consequences in the end. US farmers are already feeling the negative effects and I can only imagine what the farmers in China are facing.

Of course, I don't expect(and in my opinion nobody else should) honest reporting from Western or Chinese media. This is a war and propaganda and misinformation is necessary to win wars. Let's hopefully win this one though for the sake of the average American...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ferris Bueller For This Useful Post:

Unknown-Hacker (09-07-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post

Nobody's sure who's going to come out on top
    Our technology which the chinese depend on to spur growth do. The people who'd react to changes in markets dependent on the US do as well.

The US has a larger surplus of resources, technology, and weapons than any other civilization in human history. Theres no "winning" or coming out on top of the US. And if push came to shove, we'd just shoot all the world's satellites down, and knock out power plants. I think people underestimate how well the US would do in a world wide depression. Sure it'd suck and be scary to have all those plebs with AR15s running around hungry, but we'd still be better off than any other country would be.

Trade war had to happen, fuck china. Lets reinstate the chinese immigration ban while we're at it. And let's get someone whos not a complete idiot into office for the upcoming recession like we did in 08.
    Last edited by Dab; 08-30-2019 at 08:15 PM.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Made in China means you’re been watched

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hector For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]HALOS117 (09-16-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ching chong your freewill is gone

- - - Updated - - -

Ching chong your freewill is gone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    China is in a sad state of affairs. I truly hope HK is able to gain independence, but I'm also fearful that China has no qualms just killing countless people until they are all dead or give up aswell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Wishful thinking, China will more than likely dominate this century.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post
    Wishful thinking, China will more than likely dominate this century.

jump to one minute... rest of convo relavent

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

jump to one minute... rest of convo relavent
    daniel cormier = america

china = jon jones

cheating bastard wins in the end :'(

edit: i like how my comment implies america doesnt cheat lul

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

daniel cormier = america

china = jon jones

cheating bastard wins in the end :'(

edit: i like how my comment implies america doesnt cheat lul
    I guess that makes Miocic North Vietnam LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Motherfucker View Post
    China is in a sad state of affairs. I truly hope HK is able to gain independence, but I'm also fearful that China has no qualms just killing countless people until they are all dead or give up aswell.
    I am from HK, and how i see things going around here is basically China is forcing its rules much earlier then the Agreement with UK.
    What hurts the most is its sudden change of policies hurts the local business by a big bad stick... imagine living in HK with worlds top 10 high rents and depending on tourist business which has been down by 35-45%... compared to last year.

On top of this the protesters are doing damages to property and troubling Airport traffic which is causing billions of losses as well.
    Yes we need independence and SOME freedom, but HK is a tiny piece of cake for china.

Anyway back to the topic,, China and its partners in Crime... yes you guessed it Pak & Korea are going to keep making West spend/waste/invest more money on them and help china.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast