WTSBEX'S FITBIT STORE | CHARGE 3 & VERSA | FAST CONFIRMATION!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
BEX'S FITBIT STORE | CHARGE 3 & VERSA | FAST CONFIRMATION!
USA Only
Charge 3 Pebble & Versa Pebble $30
Bulk Discounts Available!

Payments
Paypal (F&F).
Crypto (BTC, ETH, LTC)

T.O.S.
  • Once the device gets delivered my job is done. Not liable after tracking says delivered.
  • MM are always welcomed; buyer pays fees.
  • I have the right to demand payment first.
  • Chargeback will result in a scam report.
  • By purchasing you accept my T.O.S
  • Refund if I fail twice.

Giveaway
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1463425

CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON IM
your thread has been approved @bex_ please dont reply to this, as its just a notification that your thread is live

if you need assistance from a MiddleMan to help with your trade feel free to contact me directly or check this thread
ship to australia?
Quote Originally Posted by trexous View Post
ship to australia?
USA only atm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luverdark View Post
Are any vouch copies available?

I can leave you an honest detailed review.
No no vouch copies. I did the service giveaway and the winner left a vouch and confirmed he received his product.
Quote Originally Posted by bex_ View Post
USA only atm

- - - Updated - - -



No no vouch copies. I did the service giveaway and the winner left a vouch and confirmed he received his product.
I can confirm

Was great to deal with
should definitely mention it in the top post
It is literally the first line in my sales post. "USA only".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trexous View Post
should definitely mention it in the top post
It is literally the first line in my sales post. "USA only".
Are any vouch copies available?

I can leave you an honest detailed review.
BUMP!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by pahameel View Post
Do you do versa 2?
Not yet, currently looking for a Versa 2 account seller.
Quote Originally Posted by bex_ View Post
Not yet, currently looking for a Versa 2 account seller.
@bex_ can you please let me know once you start doing.
BUMPPPPPPPPPP
BUUUMMMMP /2short
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?