Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Added on IM. Waiting for your response back to my messages.

Thanks
    added on im thanks

Thanks

"I accepted everyone's IM request. Click here to leave the store you want done, The Price , the item you want and any other questions you have about your refund. I will get back to you withing a timely manner."

Store List:

$20,000 LIMIT FOR CERTAIN STORES

Hot stores:
    Target, nordstrom, bloomingdales, macys, Microsoft, Nike, Best Buy

note:
    All sites will now be charged 20% min fee using paypal if it's under $1,000 and for everything else there will be a minimum charge of $75 for orders under 500

International availability and high limits!

March 2020 Update:
    Offering instore pickups for stores such as Best Buy, Macy's, Bloomingdales and Target.

Daily Deal:

Offering Nordstrom@ 13% !!!

IF IM IS DOWN OR NOT WORKING. CLICK HERE TO PLACE ORDERS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDERS UNTIL IM IS BACK
    Last edited by Time; 04-07-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks

"I accepted everyone's IM request. Click here to leave the store you want done, The Price , the item you want and any other questions you have about your refund. I will get back to you withing a timely manner."

Store List:

Hot stores:

note:
    All sites will now be charged 20% min fee using paypal if it's under $1,000 and for everything else there will be a minimum charge of $75 for orders under 500

March 2020 Update:
    Offering instore pickups for stores such as Best Buy, Macy's, Bloomingdales and Target.

Daily Deal:

Offering Nike @ 13% !!!

IF IM IS DOWN OR NOT WORKING. CLICK HERE TO PLACE ORDERS AND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDERS UNTIL IM IS BACK
    Last edited by Time; 04-07-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Thanks

Thumbs up VOUCH x2

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

I have been apart of the refunding community going on four years now. I've heard from the best, I've worked with the best and I made some great leaders! I have team of professionals that's around the clock dedicated to making sure we get nothing but the best for you! We are not overwhelmed with orders or scam reports. We want to build a genuine bond so we can keep getting you discounted items at your pleasure. We have some of the best prices around town! We are honestly here for you and we thank you for picking Royce's Refunding Services

Click the picture or here to add me on IM

What do I do when my package arrives?

Do nothing! Avoid signing the package and let the carrier leave it in your MailBox/Lawn/Porch. If you're required to sign it just put a random name that's not your own which is commonly known as a "Fake signature"

Can I use any electronic item I refund?

Sure!! Use it till your arm breaks off WORRY free. You have nothing to worry about.

What is your timezone?

My timezone is Central time! This is crucial for my guest on the other side of the world
    Thank you!!! Vouch for airpod pros and apple watch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy

HSN

I can't seem to get IM to work so I sent a message, do you still offer HSN in the US by any chance?

Thanks
    i added you on IM sir

Thanks
    Added urgently

Thanks

Store List:

Hot stores:

note:

Update:

Sorry I've been gone so long, I'm back and will be online everyday. Contact me asap alot of opportunity with how the virus is set up right now!!!

Daily Deal:

Offering Target @ 13% !!!

Thanks

Store List:

Hot stores:

note:

Update:

Sorry I've been gone so long, I'm back and will be online everyday. Contact me asap alot of opportunity with how the virus is set up right now!!!

Daily Deal:

Offering Bestbuy pick ups @ 15% !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    +vouch fixed a big nordstrom order for me, big boy refunder !!

Thanks

Store List:

note:
    All sites will now be charged 20% min fee using paypal if it's under $1,000 and for everything else there will be a minimum charge of $60 for orders under 400

Update:

My laptop was broken I'm sorry to all my customers , I'm back for business!!

Daily Deal:

Offering Target pick ups @ 15% !!!

Last edited by Time; 04-07-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Thanks

Store List:

note:
    All sites will now be charged 20% min fee using paypal if it's under $1,000 and for everything else there will be a minimum charge of $60 for orders under 400

Daily Deal:

Offering Target @ 12% !!!

Thanks

Store List:

note:

I also offer food websites!!

Daily Deal:

Offering Walmart @ 12% !!!

Thanks

refund

Can you add me on IM or can you contact me somehow. i want to do refund. thx

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast