IM Contact Removal Requests

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
IM Contact Removal Requests
Instead of having random posts everywhere requesting contact removal, it might be better to have them all in this thread so it'll be easier to go through and know which ones have been dealt with already.

Please post a reply here clearly stating that you want all of your contacts removed, and also a reason why.

Thank you
I want contacts to be deleted because I can't open chat, it disconnects, reconnects and making me problems.
@Flengo
Nobody answers? Hello? Scam reports are coming for me because nobody cares? Sure, I won't answer to any next scam report.
Quote Originally Posted by ReplacementsNX View Post
@Flengo
Nobody answers? Hello? Scam reports are coming for me because nobody cares? Sure, I won't answer to any next scam report.
HELLO CONTACTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED
hey dave can you remove all of my IM contacts? Please. @Dave84311


cant access IM at all just reconnecting

------------------------------------------------------------ This might help as well from my experience with IM

from what I know about IM if you are over 8k contacts and get lots of messages on it while offline over 50+ it won't load up any more so I have been removing keeping it around 6k I did forgot it this time went near 9k so it won't load up at all just reconnection



1 chance to load it up is when reset IM
https://birdie.im/ss/i/mpgh.net/
when there is under 60 user online most likely it will load
@Dave84311
@Dave84311

still, no luck even after reset of IM remove all of my contacts, please.
@Dave84311 can you please remove all my contacts as well, thank you!
Removed all contacts ^

Trengod - 4242
Noxey - 2734
SH0N3 - 3182
Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Schwarz View Post
@Dave84311 Remove my contacts as well. Thanks.
done 3224 contacts removed
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?