Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostwhowalks View Post
    The amount of people who do DS and it really depends where they do it.

For those doing amazon ds while selling on ebay is because, ebay customers will just skip ebay and go to amazon next time to get it. Since the packaging shows this.
    Then you got others who do ds while using shopify and are using paypal as a merchant. And because there are no tracking numbers from aliexpress and customers start opening up cases for not getting items after 30 days. Paypal will see you as risk and limit you. It also opens up a lot of fraud because its easier for people to bail with the funds.

Plus there are a lot of "out of stock" problems with customers and it looks bad that they buy things and then find out they can't get it so they don't care to shop there no more. etc just a number of reasons. And mainly these markets are saturated and lots of fraud going on also here and there.
    Ah, I can see why they want it gone now, guess it causes more work for them when things go wrong.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GothBoss View Post
    Ah, I can see why they want it gone now, guess it causes more work for them when things go wrong.
    Yeah that, plus people from 3rd world countries can do this also. They ban them as fast as they can before damage etc. But yeah a number of reasons why they also won't do it. I mean imagine you are paypal and you see an account with 0 tracking numbers, who knows if the guy will send or run off.

Thanks
    Taobao is good chinese site if you want.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thETRHAEdrzherhaerherash For This Useful Post:

whiterefund (01-14-2020)

Thanks
    I agree with taobao

Thanks

up

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmafied View Post
    first you need to contact your suppliers and companies to work with you on shipment. Know what to see, what people what etc. (you can't be selling designer shit in the fall thinking it's going to sell the same as the summer.) Know the market (genre) that you're selling to and the quality.

Ebay is pretty general about everything so it's not required that you have your own dropship site since all they generally care is where the package is from, when and where to send the package but it does make the customers trust you more, makes you look more professional and reliable to buy from.

Ebay fees are around 10% but that is fine tbh, just mark it up to how much profit you want ie: if your selling the item for $200, ebay is going to take $20 and the manufacturer is prob gonna take $150 which leaves you only 30 so mark that shit up to like 220 and ur good.

There isn't really much besides that since everything is straight forward
    up. perfect answer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Hit me up if you need a shopify account, no monthly fee's. You could save a ton of capital

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12