OutdatedLeague of Legends AutoReady [Updated]

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
League of Legends AutoReady [Updated]
LoL AutoReady

Function:

This simple program will auto ready you for games while AFK.
It does not read any game memory or injects anything into the game.




Before Use:

This was only tested on a 1080p display.
It takes a little bit for it to boot up.
Needs to be on your main display.


Note:
This is my first public post of any program I made.
This program is not the prettiest but it works!
I would love some suggestions on how to improve this program feel free to comment!

Video:
https://imgur.com/a/GCUQ8E1

Virus Scans
------------------
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...4605/detection

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/r67nj94uud
*Note virusTotal does not like pytoexe, pytoexe simply converts python programs to exes*
AutoReadyLoL_mpgh.net.zip94.5 MB · 610 downloads 3/64 malicious
Wow, that's awesome and good looking.
Thanks for contributing!
nicenicenicenice
Hi, I appreciate the program, could I change the image that says accept to work on another server?
It would be ideal if the program immediately banned Yasuo and picked your peak, and it’s very useful, you can have time to go to the toilet)
perfect for when I have to hit up the bathroom before I lock in
Thanks for the contribution!
If you could add AutoRunes depending on champion that'd be great!
Quote Originally Posted by NermalTheCat View Post
Thanks for the contribution!
If you could add AutoRunes depending on champion that'd be great!
Damn, an auto runes program sounds pretty damn useful.
Sounds complex, though. Has there ever been one released before?
Sounds like it'd mix champion roles with primary and the basic rune sets.
This tool is amazing, thank you.
Thanks for sharing this!
Quote Originally Posted by NermalTheCat View Post
Thanks for the contribution!
If you could add AutoRunes depending on champion that'd be great!
Check out Blitz for autorunes, auto item guides and more.

Blitz.gg
Getting back to LoL, hopefully it's still up and working.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?