Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    I definitely have lost interest in some games. I feel like I get burned out after playing so many for so long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

Peaked masters, finished season as d2
    Lmfao that's league of ya. Hahaha u tested ur luck.

Thanks
    Games get old but, aiming my mouse and killing people never gets old.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (12-11-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Not really interest, just not as much time
    exact opposite for me, i literally have nothing to do most of the time and don't feel like playing games anymore

Thanks
    Nope. In fact, that's why I'm trending towards immersive games since they are best played instead of watched or multiplayer games. Sadly the latter isn't one I'm super into as I find multiplayer environments silly and frustrating. I recently started Prey and while you can technically watch that game being played, I feel it's better experienced by playing it. I'm also reading books more than I used to. People overwhelm themselves (myself included) with long backlogs that they know they aren't gonna finish. Playing a 100 hour RPG sounds tempting on paper, but it requires a lot of investment to play one by yourself. That's part of why I think I have a long backlog of RPGS, they require some sort of decent hook and variety that most don't have. Now, watching that game being played with good commentary can keep me invested.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    maplestory for the win

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Kinda just grew out of them tbh. But.. I also do a lot of backpacking and hiking/kayaking trips.

Rather live outside than in front of a screen. Was a good distraction when I was younger. But I rather feel an authentic experience than an artificial one these days.

Live and learn.
    Last edited by Obey; 12-10-2019 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks
    I think that they made games way to complicated nowadays, clean the horse, clean the gun, you need like 100+ hours to finish a game

Thanks
    I feel like I just lost interest in them tbh. I used to be excited whenever I had time to play video games but now... I'd rather do something more productive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    suddenly as of few weeks ago I haven't played a single game lol, I just been doing regular pc stuff like browsing, music, Netflix, etc and well, if you count the game im in mid-development of, then sure, ive been playing A game xd

like I literally went from 24/7 gaming (well, you know what I mean, dedicating all of my free time to the game when im not working and sleeping xD) to not even being interested in playing at all.. about 5-6 weeks ago I started drifting away from them, for a week straight I would turn it on, only play for not even an hour, and go back to watching Netflix and smoking like the classical stoner I am, after that week of not being interested, I just realized theres no point in even turning the game on, because as that week went on, the first day I played for an hour and turned it off, the next I played for 45 minutes and turned it off, the next day I played for half an hour and turned it off, eventually it got to the point where I didn't even get past the matchmaking/home screen before turning it off.
    Last edited by Riigged; 12-11-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Thanks
    You're not alone man. Started losing general interest in video games quite a while ago; the new Call of Duty was quite all right tho

Thanks
    yeahhhh played league since season 2 and gradually over time it just became so bland and unfun, and no other game can fill the hole. :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i'm losing a little, but i just still playing csgo, i think i'll reduce a lot of time of gaming, if i start to work, or enter in university...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    never played any games that aren't highly competitive and where I can't see progression, as such looking back I don't think I ever saw them as fun, but a constant grind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Kinda just grew out of them tbh. But.. I also do a lot of backpacking and hiking/kayaking trips.

Rather live outside than in front of a screen. Was a good distraction when I was younger. But I rather feel an authentic experience than an artificial one these days.

Live and learn.
    Same here. I spent too much time in front of the screen... Nowadays videogames almost don't interest me maybe except some older series and thus I don't have the urge and time to dig through indie games. I prefer to spend more time with my family and friends, and my hobbies now are more social and outdoor-related. Funny enough is that I find browsing through hiking cookware on cleverwander much more entertaining than playing videogames.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast