Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assad1992 View Post

I have a ticket open, it has been like 4 hours now. I think their customer support is overwhelming atm.
    Live chat opened 6 mins ago use that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AttractedTo2d View Post
    Well contact support and find out 100% if it was a ban in a few minutes but seems right now that its 99.99% a ban. So hold onto that 0.01%
    I honestly have a strong suspicion it's a glitch with the patch. I updated the multiplayer patch in-game and then when the game loaded in and I played for 1 minute, it lost connection. We will see.

Thanks
    Lol RIP my level 120 account. I have opened a ticket with activision so I will leave an update here on what the response is. I suggest you stop the downloads or make a sticky or something letting people know this is likely detected.

Worst thing is I didnt even use it in public match the hack only works as a very light aim assist that for me didnt even work it just shook left and right around the enemy. Nor did I use it after the patch, I used it the day of the first release

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    I honestly have a strong suspicion it's a glitch with the patch. I updated the multiplayer patch in-game and then when the game loaded in and I played for 1 minute, it lost connection. We will see.
    I hope this also because to me it seems strange that a pixel bot would be detected pre-patch and still hand out a ban after the patch
    Last edited by Aurifiy; 11-02-2019 at 12:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Live chat opened 6 mins ago use that.

Its closed for me. Along with the ambassador chat.

Last edited by assad1992; 11-02-2019 at 12:11 PM. Reason: correct image
    Grtz,

#1 Wacko

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    first of all, all it does is connect to imgur to fetch the image.
    second of all ur only banned if u raged, im still not banned even on accounts ive used previous versions on.
    third, this a free cheat if you got banned its your fault
    fourth, i will be updating it if you want to use it

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

AttractedTo2d (11-02-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurifiy View Post
    Lol RIP my level 120 account. I have opened a ticket with activision so I will leave an update here on what the response is. I suggest you stop the downloads or make a sticky or something letting people know this is likely detected.

Worst thing is I didnt even use it in public match the hack only works as a very light aim assist that for me didnt even work it just shook left and right around the enemy. Nor did I use it after the patch, I used it the day of the first release

I hope this also because to me it seems strange that a pixel bot would be detected pre-patch and still hand out a ban after the patch
    This is exactly what I did. I did not even use it in a public match because it was so wonky. Havent played the game since today.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    second of all ur only banned if u raged, im still not banned even on accounts ive used previous versions on.
    There we go thanks for the explanation on that we appreciate it hopefully it put peoples mind at ease. And i myself only injected once to show you what was broken so i doubt if it is a ban that it'd be tied to "Raging"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    I literally used your first version in a private match to test it, closed the game and deleted it because it was not working well. Log in today after a week of not playing or so and my first match I get DC'ed and can't login again, stuck on an infinite loop of connecting to servers. So it's either gotten people banned or it's a glitch due to the most recent patch.

Thanks
    I'll take an account if you're giving them away lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Ive been using the old version 2 days ago all day and this version for hours yesterday. Today i login in the afternoon download the patch and play normally. Havent launched the cheat today just in case but im still playing just fine. I think its just a patch or network issue on their part. Surely if it detected some of you who only used it for a little bit in private match it would have cought me who used it for hours, re launching it and alt tabbing smashing F1 and F2.
    My Signature got old. So i Put this

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick009 View Post
    Ive been using the old version 2 days ago all day and this version for hours yesterday. Today i login in the afternoon download the patch and play normally. Havent launched the cheat today just in case but im still playing just fine. I think its just a patch or network issue on their part. Surely if it detected some of you who only used it for a little bit in private match it would have cought me who used it for hours, re launching it and alt tabbing smashing F1 and F2.
    How long have you been playing for?

Thanks

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick009 View Post
    honestly im wondering the same thing or they did something wrong. Keep in mind i still use the cheats i publish to determine if they are DTd. not only that but who tf is using their level 120 account with public cheats. ITS A PUBLIC CHEAT SO BE EXTRA CAREFUL

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurifiy View Post
    How long have you been playing for?
    Played a couple of TDM's 2 hours ago and just launched the game a couple of minutes ago to check all is well till the menu and barracks and create a loadout etc.
    My Signature got old. So i Put this

Thanks
    Well you guys can hate me for this but it is 100% now confirmed a perma ban. Main account is in a connection loop second account i just "bought" totally with my own money is fine.

unless by some miracle the connection issues is account tied then were all banned. Will be giving out accounts most likely later in the day if thats the case because TBH i feel as if SBUJ narked on us.

OOF.

Blows man. Thanks for the update though, you're a real one.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast