Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Exclamation Netgear Router SE?

I've been looking at routers, because due to an influx of relatives my WiFi has become utter shit on an $80 router... Now, I'd love it if they contributed to the price of it, but things don't work like that.

That's where come in!

I want to buy a Netgear AX3000/AX6000. Now, refunding isn't going to work because they're too "cheap" for those %'s so if you or someone you know can SE either of these we can talk percentage of cost for deal.

I would prefer to use a middleman, but if you have enough posts or you've been around long enough, and I figure you're legit we can work.

I can do PP, BTC, CashApp.

Contact me via IM!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @Hasta Thread approved, do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

Middleman Services: If you or any customer requires a middleman please click HERE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    That's funny I was also looking for a Netgear Router SE service (who can also help me with the SE, well to mention) since I wanted a really good Netgear Router (sold my previous one as I moved abroad and thought I can get it better and cheaper here, but bummer...), so I hope someone provides Netgear Router SE services because I'd like either Orbi or X10 or the likes.

+1 for suggestion
    Remember! Reality's an illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, buy Gold!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Daily bump, still looking for this!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Daily bump now that the site is back up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasta View Post
    Daily bump now that the site is back up!
    I mean have you tried? I haven't really tried or checked out Netgear yet but what kind of things did they ask for?

Their warranty seems to be RMA type so that means you can try with a drop to be safe and try some sort of advanced replacement since it's Wifi related you can come up with a good enough excuse that you would need it urgently.

You can also box them by sending some old router or nothing at all and make it look tamper by using one tape that's been ripped and opened and another tape to seal it up.

If they ask for pics, use eBay or something or if you want to, buy it on Amazon (not the refunding method) and use the order number as a Proof of Purchase. You can make a fake PoP but not sure if they check it so it might work better and there's a 30-day return window so you can hopefully return without wasting any money.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by vousvoyez View Post
    I mean have you tried? I haven't really tried or checked out Netgear yet but what kind of things did they ask for?

Their warranty seems to be RMA type so that means you can try with a drop to be safe and try some sort of advanced replacement since it's Wifi related you can come up with a good enough excuse that you would need it urgently.

You can also box them by sending some old router or nothing at all and make it look tamper by using one tape that's been ripped and opened and another tape to seal it up.

If they ask for pics, use eBay or something or if you want to, buy it on Amazon (not the refunding method) and use the order number as a Proof of Purchase. You can make a fake PoP but not sure if they check it so it might work better and there's a 30-day return window so you can hopefully return without wasting any money.
    I have not tried, I'd rather not try and fail. I'd much rather pay someone to do it who has more than my 2% chance.

On that note, bump still looking!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Maybe tried ordering from Best Buy and DNA?