Hello, i'm not sure if this is allowed here, i don't see why it wouldn't be, but if for some reason it isn't, please just delete the post. Basically my situation is, i had two friends, which were my closest friends, then we got distant, and they came back today and absolutely turned on me. They said and did some things that are so disgusting and disrespectful and i am so upset. One of them i don't really care, he didn't say much, however the other said some things and did some things that are horrid, and he deserves hell. I am done with them, they've hurt me deeply, and i am saddened, but more disgusted by the people they have turned into. Now, i'm not just here to tell you a sob story, i need revenge on this one cuck, i obviously don't want to hurt anyone physically, but i need to hurt him somehow. I know tons of information about him from when we were close, but not really any dirty secrets that could effect them, either they didn't have any or they just hid it. But basically i am asking you guys, anyone have ideas about how i make their life hard and miserable for a bit? i just want them to not be sitting there happy living life after what they've done, i want them to be miserable, for atleast for a bit. Any ideas? Thanks. and if you don't have helpful information or anything useful to say, don't bother. Thanks