I am looking for people that have already made a few trainers for Growtopia.

The title says the most important thing here. I am interested to release some sort of "Haze Dumper"-like Dumper for that Game and look for people that might contribute one or another working OP Code Location. It can be more of course. I will do everything else and create Signatures for them and maintain them for at least a few months till a year from now. Afterward, the next Generation could proceed to make/pushing Updates to it.

I think such a release for that Game would push the Cheating Scene for it a bit. Not all people who would like to make a Trainer have the OP Codes for them. I want to change that since I think the current state of that scene is lame. Ignoring the fact that all public trainers are probably backdoored and try to steal your Save.dat that contains your Account & Hardware Details. I just want to refresh it all a bit by releasing also backdoor-free Trainers and Stuff like that.

Currently, I have over 100 working Signatures that are waiting for more brothers and sisters to come. If you donate a few that I don't have yet in the collection you get pre-access to them. Since it's still a long journey to the final public release. Looking forward to at least 300 OP-Code Locations.

And I successfully managed to update the old source from Ama himself. Also added a few more Key Features just like Masks with working wildcards. It's way more comfortable than what Ama and his Crew did when they were active.

Also, I am working on getting the 1 Hit Hack back to the game. Sadly how it is now no one found a way to make it for the newer versions of GT. The Checks (Hack Detections) for the 1 Hit are still there. And I think if you overwrite a bigger part within and around the original locations of the OP-Code Locations that cause the 1 Hit. You could get it surely back. This is all client-based. That's the key point here. Looking also for mates that help to bring it back. Whatever happens afterwards is our problem. We can sell it, keep it private or whatever you would do with a premium feature that no one else has. 1DL is equal to 2.00-3.00$ just for example. All I need at this point is an old installer for the game where 1 Hit was still possible. I probably have no copy of it anymore.