Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

How many languages do you speak (coding langues count... I guess)

Anyways I speak 4 now. So my knowledge and mastery follows in the following descending order: English, Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish (just reached A2). I want to probably reach B2 in Spanish. After I reach B2 I would want to learn French since it would probably be easy, well easier since I know Spanish and english.

I will say that my intentions are not right for learning these languages. I wanted to FLEX on all the single language speakers on this site (which I think there are not alot of).

Also coding lanagues count imo since they are a new form of language. I just cannot understand it. So if you speak 2 lanagues and learned a coding lanague did you find that coding was harder to learn as a language. I know some fundamental things are different so it would be interesting to know.

LASTLY, @bernard do you know anyone in HR that has used this to their advantage, knowing multiple languages. Before I started learning spanish I thought it would give me an edge but HR people on reddit stated that it doesn't matter at all. What do you think?
    Last edited by Eternity; 11-17-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."