Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    petition to make udkultimate TM @Dave84311 for being the most productive and consistent member of this forum
    He deserves it

Email [Fast Replies]: breezeyou1@gmail.com
    ▶Selling VCCs |VISA/Mastercard Verify Your paypal Method Get Your VCC Contact me on IM/Email us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Breezeyou2 For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (05-19-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    All the Team Israel rise up!
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jov View Post
    petition to make udkultimate TM @Dave84311 for being the most productive and consistent member of this forum
    Thanks my friend, I feel honored being a part of this amazing community.

- - - Updated - - -

Fursan al-Aqsa® is 25% OFF on Steam. Don't miss this opportunity to buy the game which did shake the entire gaming industry...
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...AlAqsa_Mosque/

And if you are still in doubt, here is the first official review of Fursan al-Aqsa:
    https://www.christcenteredgamer.com/...al-aqsa-mosque

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa® price drop and Remake Announcement Trailer

Answering requests from multiple players around the world, now Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® costs only USD 14.99!

Buy on Steam:

I would like also to thank all of those who bought the game in its full price to support me.

And the game that shook Zionists around the world is getting a Remake which is coming soon to Steam, Playstation 4, Playstation 5 and Android.

Buy Fursan al-Aqsa® Classic now on Steam and receive the PC Version of the Remake as a free update.

"FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE..."

#FursanAqsaGame #STEAM #UnrealEngine

About the Remake, very soon I will begin to publish some screenshots and Work in Progress images. The Remake will be everything players expect from Fursan al-Aqsa. The Missions will be the same, the same maps, but there will be some graphical improvements, specially in regards the illumination and shaders from Unreal Engine 4. But my focus will be on improving the gameplay and adding modern shooter features, like weapon recoil, auto save, checkpoints, mini map, first person hands and animations, better enemies AI, new mission objectives, steam achievements, online multiplayer and more. Be sure that even if you played Fursan al-Aqsa Classic, you will enjoy playing the Remake.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Watch the most BASED gamedev speedrunning the most BASED game

Calling the BASED gamers department!

Let's piss off Zionists on this saturday! Come to watch the most BASED game developer on Steam doing a speedrun on the most BASED game of all times. And you can even earn a steam key for Fursan al-Aqsa Game!

This livestream will be more a tutorial on how to play Fursan al-Aqsa. I will play the game until the end, and will try my best to finish the campaign (9 Missions) in 2 hours, or maybe a bit more.

I invite you all to watch this live, it will be very fun, and after the stream you will understand that, once you learn how to play Fursan al-Aqsa, the game becomes a very addicting game to play and enjoy.

This is a live test I have done while setting up the streaming (OBS and my new Webcam), also the giveway system by nightbot (https://nightbot.tv/):

So I am awaiting for you!

P.S: However joins my livestream will enter in to a watchlist, the most BASED GAMERS of the gaming world! Also, I want to apologize for my informality and a certain lack of decorum, but I was just being myself, at home, working on my computer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa is on Steam Summer Sales

Buy the most BASED game of all times, which flipped Western Media and exposed the hypocrisy within the gaming Industry.

See what (based and redpilled) people are saying about Fursan al-Aqsa on metacritic:

Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® is a Third Person Action Game on which you play as Ahmad al-Falastini, a young Palestinian Student who was unjustly tortured and jailed by Israeli Soldiers for 5 years, had all his family killed by an Israeli Airstrike and now, after getting out from the prison, seeks revenge against those who wronged him, killed his family and stolen his homeland, by joining a new Palestinian Resistance Movement called Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque®.

This game is greatly inspired by Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Insurgency Sandstorm, Max Payne and Goldeneye 007.

Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® is a game which addresses the Israel x Palestine conflict from a Palestinian perspective, breaking the cliché of portraying Muslim and Arabs as Terrorists, Bandits, Villains and the Americans/Israelis as the "Good Guys" and "Heroes" of History. This is the first game in the games industry which addresses such a sensitive topic, in a realistic way, showing the other side of history, which is very unknown by people, mostly here on west.

So buy Fursan al-Aqsa to join the BASED gamers department!

Steam Summer Sales begins on June 23.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Don't worry, the Mossad is very active in South America and especially in Brazil, it's only a matter of time before you get caught for incitement. You are not a priority NOW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by fackdopekeys View Post
    Don't worry, the Mossad is very active in South America and especially in Brazil, it's only a matter of time before you get caught for incitement. You are not a priority NOW.
    Oh, really! I may cry out for my mommy

Fursan al-Aqsa Remake and Mobile - First Look Trailer

In this article I showcase the first look at Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, the updated version of my game (developed now in Unreal Engine 4) and Fursan al-Aqsa Mobile, the portable version of this remake to allow those players who can't afford a gaming PC to enjoy the experience of playing the MOST BASED GAME of all times.

It has been more than two months which I do not post a new devlog article here on IndieDB, but for those who are following me, you already know I have been very busy, working like crazy on Fursan al-Aqsa Remake. So these last months I dedicated myself to study Unreal Engine 4, and thanks to all the updated tools of the engine, I was able to get the basic game framework and gameplay systems working perfectly and I created these two new trailers to showcase the progress on Fursan al-Aqsa Remake Development.

As stated before, I am making two versions of the game, one for PC and other for Android (Fursan al-Aqsa Mobile). The portable version of this remake is to allow those players who can't afford a gaming PC to enjoy the experience of playing the MOST BASED GAME of all times. The game will be the same on two versions, but, just like the differences between the PC and PS3/Xbox360 versions of Fursan al-Aqsa "Classic", the Mobile is inferior in terms of quality, with low resolution textures and less visual effects, for the sake of allowing even old smartphones to run the game (think like a compressed version of the game to fit inside a mobile device). After feedback of many of my followers, I realized that the majority of middle-eastern gamers play on Mobile, so Fursan al-Aqsa Mobile is for those players. I mean, if you have an average gaming PC which can run most recent 3D games, there is no need to play the mobile version, since on PC you will have the best experience.

I plan to add more gameplay mechanics, to make the game more dynamic and fun to play. Now our hero learned parkour (as you can see on the trailer), I increased the jump height, and I totally removed the fall damage, so that means our hero will not be harmed even if he falls from a Skyscraper! I know it is not realistic, but this is fun. I am going to add other movements like vault jumping, roll, dodge, slide and wall running. I will still remake and improve the bullet time effect in Unreal Engine 4 among other things. I am looking to make some cool acrobatic action movements, very similar to My Friend Pedro. I want to make some INSANE action moments for Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, in sha Allah.

About the graphics, yeah, I have done a revamp on the graphics but even then, they are not my focus. My focus is performance, and I want to allow even average gaming PC's to run Fursan al-Aqsa Remake. I mean, the requirements will be the same as the "Classic" Version, except that the GPU needs to support Shader Model 5 (any video card which support DirectX 11 can run Unreal Engine 4 games). So this is the final graphics quality, but as for the animations, I will improve these animations, add some more character animations, and more weapons for the final version of Fursan al-Aqsa Remake.

The game on my new Laptop (Acer Nitro 5 with 8GB RAM and a GTX1650 4GB, Core i5), which I was able to buy thanks to Allah (God) and to you, players who bought my game on Steam, the game runs at 70-90 fps, smoothly without any noticeable frames drop down. A friend of mine who has an RTX GPU, the game run at 180-200 fps, so I think it is very well optimized. Because this I am not focusing in too much graphics details, or 4K textures, I prefer to focus on performance, specially for an action game, an intense shooter, like Fursan al-Aqsa.

Just something that I need to tell you, is that a group of Pro-Israel lawyers is trying to take down Fursan al-Aqsa
    https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/o...hter-israelis/

For all of those who played my game, you know that this game does NOT promote hate against Jews or the "Killing of Jews and Israelis". You all know that the point here is that Fursan al-Aqsa is the FIRST and until now the ONLY game who simply FLIPPED western media in the sense of how we, arabs and muslims are portrayed on videogames and movies.

By the way, my game has NO element of the jewish religion, there is no indication that the enemy soldiers in this game are jewish (by the way, I know many IDF Soldiers who are atheist), so this accusation that my game promotes violence against jews, or that this game is anti-Semitism propaganda, are nothing but FAKE NEWS.

So what is the problem on having Israeli Soldiers as the enemies on a videogame? Why they should always be the "Good guys"? Why Russian Soldiers can be killed on games? Why Arab Soldiers can be killed on games? Why Afghani Soldiers can be the "terrorists" in games? But why USA Soldiers and Israeli Soldiers must always be the heroes?

Besides everything, you know that my games has a satirical tone, just like Mortal Kombat Fatalities. How can a Megalodon Shark be called by someone to come and eat a soldier in real life? How can someone double jump and fly in slow motion in real life? How can someone jump out from an airplane holding a RPG bazooka to shoot at an helicopter in real life?

I have great hopes that Steam will keep preserving my rights for Freedom of Speech and allow my game there, since it is making a commercial success on their platform, and the players reviews are very positive, and most important is that my games does NOT break any Steam Guidelines and neither any law of any country.

This Remake will be free for those who own Fursan al-Aqsa on Steam, so BUY NOW and get the Remake as a free update once it comes out, in sha Allah. Even in the worst scenario, supposing my game gets banned from Steam, you will still get the Remake, even if that means I will manually send the game's files to each one who bought my game on Steam.

Support Fursan al-Aqsa!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    congratulations. been seeing these posts for years now. Amazing it is on steam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hey bud. Still looks amazing. If there's ever any time to do that interview we discussed a year or so back, lemme know.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcow6661 View Post
    congratulations. been seeing these posts for years now. Amazing it is on steam.
    Thank you guys for your ongoing support!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
    Hey bud. Still looks amazing. If there's ever any time to do that interview we discussed a year or so back, lemme know.
    Hello bro! Yeah, I do remember. Just give one month and a while until I finish this new Demo I am making now, a demo of the Remake so player can have a taste of this new version of the game.

Cheers!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa Classic: Definitive Edition Update

Watch the trailer for Fursan al-Aqsa Classic Update: Definitive Edition. This update fixes many of the original game's shortcomings and flaws by adding some more modern gameplay features like escape time for security cameras, checkpoints, mission objectives indicators, radar and minimap to make the game more enjoayable for a modern audience, and not only hardcore old school players. In addition players now can choose among different playable characters.

The most BASED game of all times now is adapted for a modern audience of gamers with new features like on-screen indicators, detection delay for security cameras, increased player HP, checkpoints, and more.

After the release of my game on Steam, I was able to build a very nice and friendly relationship with Fursan al-Aqsa players, and by talking with them, listening to their feedbacks and suggestions, I realized that not all gamers enjoy hardcore shooters like me, rather, the majority of gamers of today are already habituated with more modern gameplay features which we, old gamers from the 90's, never experienced on our time as gamers (I am still a gamer today but I don't have too much free time to play games). And indeed, some of these "modern" features today are standard on the majority of games.

But before making these changes on my game Fursan al-Aqsa, I decided to play some recent games and shooters, like Ion Fury and others, and I realized that indeed, making things easier for the player is much better than trying to punish him. One example, I myself was able to enjoy Ion Fury just because the game allows the player to save the game at any time and continue from this last save. This is perfect for me because I hardly have much free time to play, and whenever I find a break to play games, I do not want to stay in example, playing 2 hours the same mission / level, because it is very hard to beat. I think it is much better have 1 hour of fun playing a game than having 5 hours of frustration playing this same game.

With that in mind I decided to make some changes (which you can see on the trailer above) on the actual version of my game which is on Steam (this is besides Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, which will be a new game given as a free update for those who own Fursan al-Aqsa on Steam), also because many players bought the game, played Mission 2, didn't get past Mission 2 (they got frustrated with the security cameras), then they give up the game and refund it, not enjoying the game at all.

I decided to call this last update as Fursan al-Aqsa Classic: Definitive Edition because I will not touch on this version anymore, now my focus will be on Fursan al-Aqsa Remake, however, Fursan al-Aqsa Classic will be available to play even after the release of Fursan al-Aqsa Remake (I will update the game launcher to allow players to choose which version to launch).

I hope that now with this last update this game will be enjoyable by a more modern audience, specially this new generation of gamers more habituated to games like Call of Duty and other modern franchises.

Assalamu Alaykum (may the peace be with you).

IMPORTANT: MINI MAP DOES NOT WORK IF YOU ENABLE MULTI SAMPLE ANTI ALIASING ON THE GAME'S OPTIONS MENU. This is a bug on UDK Engine itself, but you can set anti aliasing settings directly on Nvidia Control Panel instead of using this option in-game.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]meme (10-09-2022)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Fursan al-Aqsa - Dreamhack Beyond Indie Showcase

The most BASED game of all times is part of DreamHack Beyond indiegames showcase! Come watch the most BASED gamedev on Steam playing Fursan al-Aqsa Game this Sunday 10/16 4:00 pm (GMT-3) / 12:00 pm (PDT)!

This is a Indie Games Showcase event featuring many different and AMAZING games from all around the globe. It's an honor for me having Fursan al-Aqsa showcased on such a big event.

To watch this livestream just check my game's store page on the day and time of the event:

I will play this new update, the Definitive Edition, to showcase the new improvements and features.

According to those who played, now the game is much easier and fun to play, as you can see here on this user review:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...ended/1714420/

So I hope to see you there, in sha Allah.

Cheers!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]meme (10-16-2022)

Thanks
    The image of the game is looking fabulous, but we can't judge a book by its cover.

Thanks
    You are still working on this and still as passionate about it as you were in 2020, thats dedication!

Btw: The steam link is not working for me, is it still playable on steam or no?

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast