Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

Astaghfurallah!
    Salam Brother, I did not know you are muslim from Libya. Masha Allah, ahla wa sahla bik ya akhy!

Yes, we must always repent to Allah and ask his forgiveness, and saying Astaghfurallah is my second nature, hamdulillah. I always keep myself connected to Allah Subhana Wata'ala, I pray regularly, I fast many days voluntary for the sake of Allah, and I ask Allah (God) to accept this game as a good deed, because Palestine Cause is something important for every muslim arround the world.

Jazak Allah Khayr

P.S: Cheers is not something blameworthy in Islam, because cheers means smile, and as a muslim you may know our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said that even a smile is an act of charity and good deed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is actually fucking crazy to see and I hope this does well.
    there's nothing left for you here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anti For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
    This is actually fucking crazy to see and I hope this does well.
    Thanks bro for the compliments!

------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Some great news here!

Please, vote for Fursan al-Aqsa: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...al-aqsa-mosque

Today began the IndieDB Best Indie Game of 2020 Competition. Last year my game was selected among the top 100 Indie Games of 2019. Now I need your help to make my game be among the Top 10 of 2020, and below I explain why.

A great Indie Games Publisher showed too much interest on my game, and I am now working on an updated and revamped build of my game to send them, and If they approve, and everything goes well, be sure my game will be a worlwide success, Insha Allah (God's Willing)!

I am sure that whenever any publisher sees that players are loving my game, that players selected my game as one of the best from 2020, this will encourage ANY publisher to get my game, and releasing my game through a Publisher will mean it will reach a MUCH BIGGER audience (than releasing myself), and this means you will be able to play game on PS4, Xbox One and maybe even on PS5 and Xbox Series X! So EVERYONE wins.

Another imporant news, is that my father (the greatest inspiration for my game), decided to help me in this project (after he has seen the HUGE sucess my game is making arround the web. He is helping by providing important informations about Palestinian Guerrilla and the Israel x Palestine Conflict in general, Classic Palestinian Nasheeds (musics), helping me with Arabic Localization, he made some slight changes on the game narrative (to make it more realistic and historical accurate), as he lived this conflict (he fought for the freedom of Palestine). Now the game has a more Palestinian Revolution Feeling, more Nationalist and less Religious, and the game on its actual state is much more polished, balanced and better to play than the 2 previous demos I released.

I learned from my father to don't wait things come to me, I must make things happen. So I submitted my game to as many indie games festivals I could, and one of these festivals invited me to a business meeting with some publishers, and this publisher was there.

They told me my game is exactly the kind of game they are looking for, a lot of bullets, blood and explosions . They asked me to send them a pitching document with all informations about my game, also they sent me many forms to fill (like my budget, my post launch plan,...) and off course a playable build of my game. So I asked them sometime to polish my game better and send them an almost finished version of the game (the more complete the game more chances for them accepting it). And now I am working like crazy to finish this build of my game.

Here follows some new updates on the game itself:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

Kyungrae (12-01-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by udkultimate View Post
    Thanks bro for the compliments!

------------------------------------------

Hello friends! Some great news here!

Please, vote for Fursan al-Aqsa: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...al-aqsa-mosque

Today began the IndieDB Best Indie Game of 2020 Competition. Last year my game was selected among the top 100 Indie Games of 2019. Now I need your help to make my game be among the Top 10 of 2020, and below I explain why.

A great Indie Games Publisher showed too much interest on my game, and I am now working on an updated and revamped build of my game to send them, and If they approve, and everything goes well, be sure my game will be a worlwide success, Insha Allah (God's Willing)!

I am sure that whenever any publisher sees that players are loving my game, that players selected my game as one of the best from 2020, this will encourage ANY publisher to get my game, and releasing my game through a Publisher will mean it will reach a MUCH BIGGER audience (than releasing myself), and this means you will be able to play game on PS4, Xbox One and maybe even on PS5 and Xbox Series X! So EVERYONE wins.

Another imporant news, is that my father (the greatest inspiration for my game), decided to help me in this project (after he has seen the HUGE sucess my game is making arround the web. He is helping by providing important informations about Palestinian Guerrilla and the Israel x Palestine Conflict in general, Classic Palestinian Nasheeds (musics), helping me with Arabic Localization, he made some slight changes on the game narrative (to make it more realistic and historical accurate), as he lived this conflict (he fought for the freedom of Palestine). Now the game has a more Palestinian Revolution Feeling, more Nationalist and less Religious, and the game on its actual state is much more polished, balanced and better to play than the 2 previous demos I released.

I learned from my father to don't wait things come to me, I must make things happen. So I submitted my game to as many indie games festivals I could, and one of these festivals invited me to a business meeting with some publishers, and this publisher was there.

They told me my game is exactly the kind of game they are looking for, a lot of bullets, blood and explosions . They asked me to send them a pitching document with all informations about my game, also they sent me many forms to fill (like my budget, my post launch plan,...) and off course a playable build of my game. So I asked them sometime to polish my game better and send them an almost finished version of the game (the more complete the game more chances for them accepting it). And now I am working like crazy to finish this build of my game.

Here follows some new updates on the game itself:

Voted, good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (12-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Voted, good luck!
    Thank you very much!!!!

Thanks
    Your progress is amazing. I love how passionate you are about this even after people here told you that this won't go as big as you think.
    I would love to test your first release and I am willing to help you out if you need anything music-related. I have a wide range of realistic instruments and VST's to work with and it would be kind of a challenge for me to produce some OST instead of actual songs. If you're interested just message me in IM!
    Keep up the good work, I truly hope that you will earn some money with this in the future.
    Last edited by Vicarious; 12-02-2020 at 04:07 AM.

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (12-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Your progress is amazing. I love how passionate you are about this even after people here told you that this won't go as big as you think.
    I would love to test your first release and I am willing to help you out if you need anything music-related. I have a wide range of realistic instruments and VST's to work with and it would be kind of a challenge for me to produce some OST instead of actual songs. If you're interested just message me in IM!
    Keep up the good work, I truly hope that you will earn some money with this in the future.
    Thanks my brother for the kind words and compliments!

About the game, yeah, please, test it and give me a feedback. There are 2 demos I released, but I recommend you to test the latest one, the Infiltration Demo, which is how the final game will feel and play:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...nfiltration-pc

Think on something like Arabic James Bond

About your offer, I feel trully honored!

For this first release of my game, I already have the musics, however, as they are very old (they are the classic songs of Palestinian Revolution), I would love to make a Remake of these songs (at least the instrumental part), and for sure I will contact you later.

Again, thank you very much and please, test my game and give me a feedback.

Cheers!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by udkultimate View Post
    Thanks my brother for the kind words and compliments!

About the game, yeah, please, test it and give me a feedback. There are 2 demos I released, but I recommend you to test the latest one, the Infiltration Demo, which is how the final game will feel and play:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...nfiltration-pc

Think on something like Arabic James Bond

About your offer, I feel trully honored!

For this first release of my game, I already have the musics, however, as they are very old (they are the classic songs of Palestinian Revolution), I would love to make a Remake of these songs (at least the instrumental part), and for sure I will contact you later.

Again, thank you very much and please, test my game and give me a feedback.

Cheers!
    I will test it for sure! I'll PM you my feedback.

Don't forget to hide a MPGH Easter egg somewhere in the game

prev. Names: HΔSTUR ▬ Sound.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicarious For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (12-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Some new updates:

1- Fursan Aqsa Training Mission Teaser

This is a small teaser of the First Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is a Tutorial Mission which tells the player the basic commands of the game, including the new addition: Driveable Vehicles:
    https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...mission-teaser

2- This is the IDF Hummer armed with a MK19 Grenade Launcher, which the player will drive on some missions:

3- Finally my game's demo reached 1000 downloads today on @IndieDB. I know for some people this number may seem nothing, but for me, for all the hardships I am suffering on this project, be the technical challenges and the censoring I did suffer in many places, this is a MILESTONE:
    https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...sque/downloads

Thanks
    You need to buy a PS5 bro

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KillExPresser For This Useful Post:

udkultimate (12-08-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KillExPresser View Post
    You need to buy a PS5 bro
    Yeah Bro, if a publisher gets my game, there is a great chance of it coming to PS5 and Xbox Series X!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thank you for electing Fursan al-Aqsa among the Top 100 Games of 2020

I would like to thank you all for your AWESOME support, my dear friends. Fursan al-Aqsa made into the Top 100 Indie Games of 2020. Now I need your help to make it into the Top 10 Indie Games of 2020, as this will be very important for me whenever talking to publishers (I am sure this will encourage them to publish my game).

Please vote again: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...al-aqsa-mosque

And here follows a new update, Fursan al-Aqsa - Camp Ariel Sharon Teaser:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan...-sharon-teaser

This is a small teaser of the Second Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is an Israeli Training Base located on the Negev Desert Region.

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

Dagger (12-20-2020),[MPGH]meme (12-20-2020)

Thanks
    Salam brother
    I liked your dedication and your passion towards developing the game . you are doing a really great job considering you are alone.
    I voted for you and I look forward to buying the game.
    Last edited by Elastic3215; 12-18-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic3215 View Post
    Salam brother
    I liked your dedication and your passion towards developing the game . you are doing a really great job considering you are alone.
    I voted for you and I look forward to buying the game.
    May Allah bless you and your beloved ones, dear brother!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to udkultimate For This Useful Post:

Elastic3215 (12-20-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stopped back in to tell everyone to Vote, as the vote closes in 6 hours.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast