179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

RotMG Minion Required

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:

• Must have at least 500 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with and a regular in these section(s). (Don't bother applying if you are not)
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to the section.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
    • Must be proficient with the English language.

Duties:

• To moderate the section, by cleaning up posts & threads that break site rules and policies.
    • To test all uploaded content for any security risks and advertisements.
    • To assist users with any concerns or questions they might have regarding the section(s) or site.

Application Format:

1. Name: (Nickname is fine,)
    2. Age:
    3. Location & Time Zone:
    4. Activity by hours: (Be realistic take into account personal responsibilities.)
    5. Do you go to school or work: (If so what hours are you usually away from home?)
    6. Are you staff/special member in any other website: (If so where & what position/usergroup)
    7. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Please try to give examples on how you've helped members in this section, or other reasons as to why you're a good candidate)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    All others will be deleted & possibly banned. Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post.
    We will find out, and you will be removed from Applications. If we cannot trust you with this simple instruction, we cannot trust you enough for staff.
    DO NOT ASK WHEN APPLICATIONS WILL BE CLOSED, OR NEW STAFF SELECTED

We reserve the right to select a current staff member instead of, or in addition to a new minion.
    This is usually determined by quality of applicants, their history with the site and/or staff and admins.

Become a Premier! Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.
    I also accept Venmo if necessary, PM for info on that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahlwong (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Color (1 Week Ago),CYBERPVNK (1 Week Ago),Faggot (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Jhem (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Joe (1 Week Ago),Kabbalah+ (1 Week Ago),Luverdark (1 Week Ago),Matthew (1 Week Ago),matthew01011 (3 Days Ago),[MPGH]meme (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]niggo (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Ninja (4 Days Ago),Noxey (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Poonce (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]RespectNF (1 Week Ago),Riigged (1 Week Ago),Sean (4 Days Ago),[MPGH]T-800 (1 Week Ago),ZandyBandy (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    Name: Matthew

Location & Time Zone: Virginia | EST

Activity by hours: 3+ hours

Do you go to school or work: Both, currently at school from 7 am to 1 pm then work from 4 pm to 10 pm

Are you staff/special member in any other website: No

Why should you be chosen as minion: Been an active user on this site for a couple years now and definitely have been a part of the RotMG scene, mainly trading. I've played this game for over 7 years and know the in and outs of it and can use that knowledge to help keep the section clean, friendly and also informative. I made a very useful but outdated trading guide years ago and received lots of positive feedback from it. Would love to have this opportunity as this is my favorite and most loved section.

Thanks

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

CYBERPVNK (1 Week Ago),[MPGH]Joe (5 Days Ago),Luverdark (1 Week Ago),Sean (4 Days Ago),Solaris (1 Week Ago),ZandyBandy (4 Days Ago)

Thanks
    Name: Kevin
    Location & Time Zone: Belgium, GMT+1
    Activity by hours: Depends on days and what hours I have to work, but can check every morning and most of the evening for sure.
    Do you go to school or work: Work is mostly 7-16
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Yes, here, in cf section, but not on other websites.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: Well to be fair I just want to moderate more sections as cf section is a bit too quiet. I want to contribute more.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bodvar For This Useful Post:

Faggot (4 Days Ago),[MPGH]Joe (3 Days Ago),Riigged (4 Days Ago),Sean (4 Days Ago),[MPGH]Silent (10 Hours Ago),Solaris (2 Days Ago),[MPGH]Time (1 Day Ago),ZandyBandy (5 Days Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Name: Matthew
    Location & Time Zone: USA, CST - 6h
    Activity by hours: 24/7 everydays
    Do you go to school or work: no i don't
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: no i am not
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I just want to contribute for forum because i am active everydays on forum with many years and i have knowledge to moderate files and analyze ,cleaning up posts and threads that break site rules and policies and test all uploaded content to avoid advertisements for forum and i can help members with their questions about sections or forum,i hope this time i will have opportunity to help and contribute for forum , thanks !

Best Regards !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to matthew01011 For This Useful Post:

Faggot (6 Hours Ago)