Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThompissLift View Post
    Never have done business with you, any idiot can post a screenshot of a BTC transaction and say whatever they want about it. Not letting you scam me.
    @RespectNF @Flengo -- clearly getting no where with this user. They are not cooperative or willing to offer any evidence or ANYTHING. There is no scam report and the user blatantly ignored staff when they requested one. My assumption is this user saw me leaving the site as an opportunity to get free money when I came back, thinking they could get away with it. I have given this user multiple opportunities in this thread to help resolve but they can not supply anything? Seems very suspicious.
    its been 16 months

what fucking proof do you expect me to have? what a coincidence that i responded to your original thread.

the mods know youve done something hence why they messaged me and already said so.

you are free to refund me. you scammed me, your pulling the post proof trick because you know damn well why the FUCK would i keep a conversation or proof of it for over a year? To remind me i lost $220 like an idiot?

proof is that i did make a post and it was deleted, check your originl ban thread where a mod responded and said he deleted it LOL

me responding to your ban request thread is proof enough. Why would i post in 2018 that you scammed me and continue it in damn near 2020?

again, you want your account back so bad.. you are free to refund me since the other user or users are no longer active.

mods are ignoring you for a reason

Thanks
    mods id appreciate it for my saftey and other members that you ban this member and deny this request. he clearly is NOT taking accountability for anything and playing games.

if he wants, he if free to refund me $200, $20 less than what he stole. If not, he can fuck off. He thought he was going to get lucky that me and the other member would NOT be active or respond. SUCKS FOR HIM
    @FLANGO @RespectNF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12