Thanks

Aphelios Champion Spotlight

I like the idea, but not the kit.
    I always wanted a champion that is like Dota's 2 Invoker, where you get to be creative with your abilities.
    Aphelios kit is interesting, but it already exist ingame, think Cait, Heimer, MF, Graves abilities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    would be nice to have something simple again for a change

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    All new champions are complex this days and always broken for 2-3 months. In my honest opinion they should stop launching champions for a while and focus on improving and reworking the actual ones. The more champions the harder to ban all the counters.

I was used to ban vayne all matches. After Yuumi launch they forced me to ban Yuumi instead of vayne. Then they launched Senna so they forced me to start banning Senna. Now they launched Aphelios, now I'm forced to buy Aphelios. (I usuallly SoloQ).

This is a bit of trouble cause it's annoying to have more and more broken champs needed to ban and makes the others you usually banned open to play. The good part of this shit? I'm forced to learn agains't them but still I prefer they make changes on actual champions, visuals and skills ones instead of keep launching and launching champs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alem289 View Post
    All new champions are complex this days and always broken for 2-3 months. In my honest opinion they should stop launching champions for a while and focus on improving and reworking the actual ones. The more champions the harder to ban all the counters.

I was used to ban vayne all matches. After Yuumi launch they forced me to ban Yuumi instead of vayne. Then they launched Senna so they forced me to start banning Senna. Now they launched Aphelios, now I'm forced to buy Aphelios. (I usuallly SoloQ).

This is a bit of trouble cause it's annoying to have more and more broken champs needed to ban and makes the others you usually banned open to play. The good part of this shit? I'm forced to learn agains't them but still I prefer they make changes on actual champions, visuals and skills ones instead of keep launching and launching champs.
    It's actually pretty hard to read Aphelios and know what weapon he is using, mind the less reddit posts of Aphelios one shotting the whole enemy team from two screens away pressing only two buttons.
    No carry how much they are fed should be able to do this, even a fed Katarina needs to position herself in a good spot to be able to get kills and start resets. But Aphelios does that way better even as an Adc and from screen away, also you can't really react to his R- Flame thrower, you just die.. lol.
    They need to make him readable, and tune down his numbers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post

It's actually pretty hard to read Aphelios and know what weapon he is using, mind the less reddit posts of Aphelios one shotting the whole enemy team from two screens away pressing only two buttons.
    No carry how much they are fed should be able to do this, even a fed Katarina needs to position herself in a good spot to be able to get kills and start resets. But Aphelios does that way better even as an Adc and from screen away, also you can't really react to his R- Flame thrower, you just die.. lol.
    They need to make him readable, and tune down his numbers.
    That's not all about it.. Normally pro players and high elo players tend to learn cooldowns and combos. It's freaking impossible with this champion. He throws you an hability, then other, then changes weapon, then again. I can't calculate cooldown as I do on the rest of champs

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alem289 View Post
    That's not all about it.. Normally pro players and high elo players tend to learn cooldowns and combos. It's freaking impossible with this champion. He throws you an hability, then other, then changes weapon, then again. I can't calculate cooldown as I do on the rest of champs
    I know for a fact that you can see the last 10 bullets that he has in his weapon, if you hover on enemy player HUD.
    But it's very true, this champion has no cooldowns except for mana or death. Thankfully I stomp Aphelios every game I face, and intentionally camp him, so he doesn't get going.
    Last edited by Janitor; 12-18-2019 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Filter

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

alem289 (12-22-2019)

Thanks
    this champ is op needs to be nerfd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by rimside View Post
    this champ is op needs to be nerfd
    The champion is not OP, you just don't know how to play against him that's all.
    If you don't know which weapon his using, then it will be hard to counter him, specially with that range.

If anything should be nerfed, it's his range, that's all.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSeraz View Post
    The champion is not OP, you just don't know how to play against him that's all.
    If you don't know which weapon his using, then it will be hard to counter him, specially with that range.

If anything should be nerfed, it's his range, that's all.
    Thing is.. there is no visual clarity around him, it's hard to tell what is his next weapon or spell or move.. and his numbers should be tuned down, especially his flame thrower ult.