Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Post HACKING DOESN'T WORK

I used to be able to hack on CS:GO a year ago but nowadays whenever i download anyhacks for red dead online, cs:go, or gta v, it is a blank white page as the file icon and when you try to open the file my PC says "no program downloaded to open the file" or something like that, it is asking for a program to be able to use the hacks, someone PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodNCripN View Post
    I used to be able to hack on CS:GO a year ago but nowadays whenever i download anyhacks for red dead online, cs:go, or gta v, it is a blank white page as the file icon and when you try to open the file my PC says "no program downloaded to open the file" or something like that, it is asking for a program to be able to use the hacks, someone PLEASE HELP!!!
    How to hack RDR 2

Step 1: turn off windows defender or any other anti-virus
    Step 2: download an updated .dll injector (try searching for GTA V or RDR 2 injectors)
    Step 3: whitelist/make an exception for the injector so your anti-virus doesn't delete it
    Step 4: download your hack
    Step 5: load into your game and inject the file using your injector (if your hack comes with an injector then just use that). A window should pop-op, don't exit out of it because it crashes the game. Just alt+tab back into rdr 2.
    Step 6: use the controls the author lists on the download page and don't get caught

Turn your virus protection back on after whitelisting your injector. Windows defender let's you whitelist entire folders so it would be wise to create a hack folder. A .dll file is hard to detect which is why it will always be seen as a trojan virus, but that makes it perfect for hacking video games.
    Last edited by kathden; 01-03-2020 at 02:01 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kathden For This Useful Post:

BloodNCripN (01-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    hacking games and software does work however 99 percent of issues lay with the end user so use this wonderful persons suggestions and be patient raging doesn't help best of luck