CROSSFIRE DYON PUBLIC

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
CROSSFIRE DYON PUBLIC
Heyy!! I'm again. Today I'll share project that i'm working for public. It's for study not for sell. Isn't my best project but you can learn somethings .

I use the project of @Biesi and @uNdExEd_CheAtEr so credits for them. The others credits are in the project.


I want add Remote Kill before and some SendToServer functions ( Maybe Crash Room again )
Now I'm working on ZM ESP for public

Good Study!


https://github.com/Dyonanthan/crossfire_public_dyon
Are you looking to release this someday?
When you say release, you talking about .dll?
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
When you say release, you talking about .dll?
Release the hack [.dll].
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Release the hack [.dll].
I'll share only project.
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
I'll share only project.
success fully injected but theres no menu pop up
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
Heyy!! I'm again. Today I'll share project that i'm working for public. It's for study not for sell. Isn't my best project but you can learn somethings .

I use the project of @Biesi and @uNdExEd_CheAtEr so credits for them. The others credits are in the project.


I want add Remote Kill before and some SendToServer functions ( Maybe Crash Room again )
Now I'm working on ZM ESP for public

Good Study!


https://github.com/Dyonanthan/crossfire_public_dyon
where do i get the addy of CROSSFIRE ENGINE ? cshell or crossfire.exe?
when i inject it cf is automatically closing.
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
Heyy!! I'm again. Today I'll share project that i'm working for public. It's for study not for sell. Isn't my best project but you can learn somethings .

I use the project of @Biesi and @uNdExEd_CheAtEr so credits for them. The others credits are in the project.


I want add Remote Kill before and some SendToServer functions ( Maybe Crash Room again )
Now I'm working on ZM ESP for public

Good Study!


https://github.com/Dyonanthan/crossfire_public_dyon
i thought you were dead cause last time i saw you posting something was in 2017 & last time we talked was long ago, pm me xd
anyway gj
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us