Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Question Understanding the basics of hacking @ CS:GO, and being a good, stealth legit hacker.

So basically i don't exactly know why I am writing this but I'm gonna do it anyway because I want to be an active member of this community.

I've been legit hacking for more than 5 years.

The things I'm gonna mention is that how to use cs:go cheats, use them how, and use them with which kind of injector and why.

I am fully unbiased in spite of any names and any software i mention in this thread,below.

Easy. mpgh.net is your best and (should be) only friend about downloading cheats.
    Go to the CS:GO hacks section and find a thread with a [Release] tag on it.
    Pay attention to the publishing date also.
    Using older cheats or cheats that were not updated for more than 2 days are always risky since CS:GO is "protected" by some J U N K piece-a-piss code soup named Valve Anti-Cheat.
    Yes, it is weak, it is your enemy but never underestimate your enemies.

Your antivirus WILL warn you and quarantine the hack you downloaded because CS:GO hacks, especially, call specific system-affiliated files to hook to the game. Antivirus software will be triggered to all files who call or interact with system mechanics.

To be sure that it's a false positive, you can check the mandatory virus scan links located in the posts. The positives generally has threats named GameHack, GameWare, which are obviously normal, but also Trojan, Heuristic or so on. These positives are normal because of the reasons mentioned above.
    SO TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUSES BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANYTHING!

Easy again.
    Unpack your cheat from its .zip or .rar

Injecting a cheat that's bundled with an injector.

You have two files in front of you now.
    *cheatname*.dll
    *injectorname*.exe
    First, launch CS:GO.
    Then, press Alt+Tab to go to the desktopdows environment.
    Go to the location where you had those .exe and .dll files.
    Double Click the .exe file first.

Some injectors like the original Osiris Multihack injector demands you to write the name of the .dll file that is going to be injected.
    Write the .dll name and press enter.
    You have successfully injected the cheat. Skip to the 3rd step.

Some injectors are GUI-based injectors, like the Extreme Injector, xenos64 or so on. Those injectors require you to;
    -Do some tweaking, ---> Select manual mapping from the Settings tab.
    -Selecting the target process, which is csgo.exe, ---> Select Button,
    find csgo.exe
    -Selecting the .dll that's gonna be injected. ---> Press "Add DLL"
    and select the .dll that is going to be injected.
    Press inject after launching the game.

Some injectors directly inject the .dll file to CS:GO, like my Osiris Custom Injector. Double-clicking the injector will result in an injection in around 5 seconds.

You have only one file, a .dll in front of you after the unpack.
    To utilize such cheats you must download an injector that is capable of serving you.
    You should find an injector that is designed for cs:go injection, and has junk code in it, to make everything just safer.
    Injectors like Extreme, Xenos, Blackbone, etc. are NOT recommended for use for Source (VAC-Protected) game injections because they are well-recognized by VAC.
    Also, there are tons of injectors on the forum. They vary as mentioned in 2.1.a-c.
    Check them out.

These cheats are in the form of an .exe and are the injector and cheat, bundled in the same .exe file.
    Simply double-click the .exe file and you should get a successful injection.

Many multihacks like onetap.su, osiris, etc. have GUIs ( Graphical User Interface) and it facilitates and simplifies hacking so much.
    Tabs like Aimbot, Triggerbot, Visuals+ESP,Glow&Chams, etc. can be found on legit multihacks

Aimbot: The vital settings for legit are POV, Smooth, Recoil control and Target Zone.

POV will determine how much area of the screen will be available for the aimbot to detect a hitbox and aim there. The "area" is a circle that's centred at the crosshair.
    WARNING: Maximizing the pov will result in suddenly turning back and shooting! Even with "smooth" enabled, this will raise some suspicions! For legit users, = or < 60 POV is enough!

This is the specification that makes a legit cheat legit. Even with small - very small POV, you will get inhuman, sharp, and furtive movements.
    Smooth will replicate the effect of a real mouse movement on the aimbot.
    Too much smooth can and will literally slow down and inaccuratize your aimbot since it can't move as quick as it should.

CS:GO has recoil mechanics. Recoil is the sudden and short movement that a gun makes towards the wielder when a bullet is fired. This effect influences aim. Recoil control basically counter-attacks the recoil movement with an automated mouse movement.
    INFO: Recoil control is easily replicable by human hands and also no one will report you for recoil control.-i hope.
    Overwatch-proof.

CS:GO player models have "hitboxes". Hitboxes are located on different areas on the player models and each of them registers a certain amount of damage. Head registers the highest while -afaik- feet registers the lowest.
    WARNING: Selecting "head" as the aimbot target zone will make your every shot go for a headshot and this will make you obvious!

Emulates a Mouse1 click when a hitbox (can be chosen which hitbox) is in the crosshair. Can be delayed, etc.

This tab will give you abilities to change skyboxes, reduce flash alpha, make certain player model parts invisible, make boxes or walls transparent, etc.
    May contain Glow and Chams, but I'll refer to those below.

Stands for "Extra Sensory Perception" Gives you abilities to see
    Name
    Money
    Armor and bar
    Health and bar
    Distance
    Boxes
    Hitboxes
    Snaplines
    Eye traces
    Equipped weapon
    etc.
    attributes of your allies and your enemies, even behind walls.
    WARNING: in MM, you should be careful about watching behind walls
    If you get reported, the overwatch system will ban you because an inspector will also see how you saw that guy behind that wall!

A colourful way to see the full player models behind walls. May be set to reflect the health of the target in some hacks.
    WARNING: in MM, you should be careful about watching behind walls
    If you get reported, the overwatch system will ban you because an inspector will also see how yous aw that guy behind that wall!

So now you have a working cheat somehow and you started playing casual and matchmaking.
    Gold rule no.1 for me:

LOOK AT THAT SPECTATOR LIST, FFS!
    if someone is spectating you, you can'T be that blatant or watch walls like you do when you're lonely (you shouldnt watch walls anyway on mm.)

Gold rule no.2:
    KEEP THE EYE ON THAT GLOW, NOT THE CROSSHAIR!
    When you are playing CS:GO you have two motion tracking organs. Your eyes and your mouse. Dont use your mouse to aim to the head of the guy who's behind the wall. keep ypur EYE on it. Dont make it obvious for that guy who watches your match. Hacking legit requires months of config developement and a good cheat with a brain... if you have those, which we do, as the mpgh.net community, we can hack perfectly legit. hack legit is harder than playing without hacks. Because you have more data to process, since you are more aware of the game, visually. You should keep your aimbot settings down, keep it in an aim-assist level.

Losing streak? Use OnKey.
    Many hacks give you the ability to enable the aimbot only when a key is pressed.
    Set the POV 2 times higher
    Lower the Smooth a bit, and dive in to a gunfight until someone spectates you from your team.
    See? Round saved.

Winning streak?
    Use your skin changer, do some tweaks, place some stickers, in your spawn area. Kill some time. You don't have to be watching hentai on your afk times while legit hacking!

Jokes aside, legit hacking is a really nice thing since it is basically fun to participate in it in any kind.
    I have been a user of Osiris, then i started posting configs to mpgh.net.
    Than i coded my own crude auto-injector-launcher.
    I loved coding so much that i coded an injector that had way to much power and junk code in it.
    I then bit off more than i could chew, i downloaded an osiris release and put some junk code in it which eventually fricked up the dll and 20+ ppl downloaded my piece of crap code for nothing.

Legit hacking involves a community. It involves a sub-life, and new experiences.
    mpgh.net deserves an active cs:go hacking community. it deserves active hack updates.
    I will be solely learning vb,c++,c# and other languages just so i can
    be able to update hacks that were outdated and help the community.
    maybe one day.
    just one day.
    take care,
    i also re-released the osiris EXTRA which fixed the corrupt dll thingy.

Last edited by m3hm3t3f3; 01-20-2020 at 02:38 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to m3hm3t3f3 For This Useful Post:

lepareztief (01-21-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by m3hm3t3f3 View Post
    Winning streak?
    Use your skin changer, do some tweaks, place some stickers, in your spawn area. Kill some time. You don't have to be watching hentai on your afk times while legit hacking!
    I do not suggest doing that as your teammates will call you multiple things for afking. You may go into OW just for afking constantly(if your teammates are that pissed off at you they might aswell report you).

Oh and, I feel like this was a major waste of your time although I feel it was rushed, there are far more tutorials that go more in-depth for beginners like explaining the different types of bans/detections.

Quote Originally Posted by m3hm3t3f3 View Post
    because I want to be an active member of this community.
    Well I notice you're hoping on the Osiris train, so no need to worry bout that. Just constantly update it and you'll prob have a lot of thanks and rep.
    Osiris was made by danielkrupinski. Please give credit to him!
    Osiris Source : Google "danielkrupinski ******". You should find the source in the ****** repo.
    Go to injector : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1459351
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note : If you report something like "aimbot isn't working pls fix". Please provide settings of your aimbot. Don't just send a blank statement, it's extremely pointless and you won't get a serious reply.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OsirisHelper For This Useful Post:

m3hm3t3f3 (01-21-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by OsirisHelper View Post
    I do not suggest doing that as your teammates will call you multiple things for afking. You may go into OW just for afking constantly(if your teammates are that pissed off at you they might aswell report you).

Oh and, I feel like this was a major waste of your time although I feel it was rushed, there are far more tutorials that go more in-depth for beginners like explaining the different types of bans/detections.

Well I notice you're hoping on the Osiris train, so no need to worry bout that. Just constantly update it and you'll prob have a lot of thanks and rep.
    thanks, i wrote this simply because i was bored. anyway, thanks again! ill update constantly, but i first have to fix the crashing issue.