Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Question Money Hack for Red Dead Redemption 2 Online possible?

Heyy well like you see in the title is Money/Gold hack possible in RDR2 Online like in GTAV?

Thanks for Watching and of Course the answers! ^^

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure the money is exploitable but i'm not sure about gold money most definatly there is one right now with wemod but it's detected and i suggest to wait for some safe method to cheat money online

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thatcoolguy111 For This Useful Post:

Navius (11-16-2019)

Thanks
    I do not believe Gold will be doable, but money for sure. It will be some time, a few weeks most likely.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CYBERPVNK For This Useful Post:

Navius (11-18-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    To seek Rockstar Games on money question is to seek the fight with him
    I know from experience (more than 200 bans with GTA online) that it is always him the winner

But selling panthers spammed gives you a little bit of money faster with hard work (not detected since 40 days or more)
    $2000 / $3000 for 20/30 minutes

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to computeur For This Useful Post:

HHUMAS (12-20-2019),Invader Nik (04-28-2020),Navius (12-21-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by computeur View Post
    I know from experience (more than 200 bans with GTA online) that it is always him the winner

But selling panthers spammed gives you a little bit of money faster with hard work (not detected since 40 days or more)

HI I want to ask 1 thing ./ can other players see ur dead animals ? or only u can see this stu fff?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HHUMAS View Post
    HI I want to ask 1 thing ./ can other players see ur dead animals ? or only u can see this stu fff?
    I'm not sure why you'd think nobody would see the corpses. Everyone else in the lobby can see it. So it's best to teleport to a butcher that is far away from any online player. And to check the map every now and again - teleporting to another one that is free of players.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FetusFeast For This Useful Post:

HHUMAS (12-20-2019)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by computeur View Post

This is a really dumb way of doing it... If a player reports or records you, you're done.

I'd recommend spawning 5 max corpses, then sell them, repeat. Also, delete the spawned shit if any player is around and change lobby.

Spawn them using the "freeze spawned" option so they won't be lying around and you can pick them up easily if you position them correctly.

If you get banned that's your own fault for being stupid, tbh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker033 View Post
    This is a really dumb way of doing it... If a player reports or records you, you're done.

I'd recommend spawning 5 max corpses, then sell them, repeat. Also, delete the spawned shit if any player is around and change lobby.

Spawn them using the "freeze spawned" option so they won't be lying around and you can pick them up easily if you position them correctly.

If you get banned that's your own fault for being stupid, tbh.
    Not sure what your point is. Using any cheat can get you reported and caught.
    The danger of this method is just as dangerous as any of the existent options.

Thanks
    just don't do stupid things, use these when noone can be able to see you. Otherwise you will get reported and you will get banned.
    don't try to be a hero lol

Thanks
    Someone should make a poker cheat table

Thanks
    You can't understand that you're risking more by spawning lots and lots of corpses instead of a few at a time?

You can be smart when using cheats and lower your risk of being caught by a LOT, or cheat recklessly and risk getting reported and banned... The later one are usually ppl who use cheats left and right without being smart about it and get banned, account erased or whatever, then come here crying about it or angry and blaming the cheat instead of themselves.

The method is not the problem, how smart you use it is. But hey, if you want to spawn 20+ shit around you go ahead.

Thanks
    I used cheat engine on supply for Cripps' so I can constantly sell a full load of product over and over. Been doing this for weeks and have way over 50k no ban.

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jkincaid2012 View Post
    I used cheat engine on supply for Cripps' so I can constantly sell a full load of product over and over. Been doing this for weeks and have way over 50k no ban.
    is it safe ? and how to do it btw

Thanks

How please explain to us ! How did you do it when i did it it gets stuck loading

Quote Originally Posted by Jkincaid2012 View Post
    when i did it via cheat engine i completed the mission but i didnt get any money and no xp either

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker033 View Post
    You can't understand that you're risking more by spawning lots and lots of corpses instead of a few at a time?

You can be smart when using cheats and lower your risk of being caught by a LOT, or cheat recklessly and risk getting reported and banned... The later one are usually ppl who use cheats left and right without being smart about it and get banned, account erased or whatever, then come here crying about it or angry and blaming the cheat instead of themselves.

The method is not the problem, how smart you use it is. But hey, if you want to spawn 20+ shit around you go ahead.

If you have the bountyhunter license, go into a legendary bounty (i always do the Trapper, i think hes called Yukon Nik) and then you just teleport yourself to blackwater.

Theres no timer, infact the longer you take the higher your gold/money/xp gain from the mission & you can sell your panthers in an empty lobby ^^

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Leon0803 For This Useful Post:

Skimbre (11-03-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast