Happy

Thumbs up Clearing up some questions

Quote Originally Posted by Golden View Post
    Added on IM

Questions:

Is this legal?
    How many times can it be done?
    How much is the initial investment?
    How much time must be invested into this?
    I added you back and replied to every question asked. For anyone else interested, I will paste my answers here as well.

Is this legal?

I would say that this method is legal in the sense that you are not robbing or scamming anyone. Although, it's more so a greyhat method as it does involve going against the ToS of a particular website, but again, I do not think that you can really say that you're doing something "illegal" as that's a very strong word to describe this method

How many times can it be done?

The method can be done over 100 times without issues if you just following the eBook instructions. If you want to do it more than approximately 100 times, you will have to do some additional steps which are relatively easy to do, but it can be done 100+ times easily.

How much is the initial investment?

The initial investment can be any amount you are comfortable investing. I've invested as little as $10 and as much as around $55. This is all up to your comfortability level

How much time must be invested into this?

Strictly speaking, you will need around 2 minutes of work (excluding wait times which you can ignore as you literally go about your regular day) to get your initial investment back and around 10-20 minutes of raw time to get 90-110% profit on your initial investment.
    Last edited by Prespection; 02-15-2020 at 11:50 PM. Reason: adding title

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    I bought this book. Method will work but takes a lot of time and risks aswell. it sounds too good to be truth. If you making 200 per day why you would sell for 30 dollars? Anyway once your money invested it will take more than 10-20 minutes as the seller says, it takes usually a week or couple days and you need to have quite a bit time for all this method. I felt like i wasted my money becouse i already knew this method and it wont work across the world.. Seller told me that i will work in UK but it kinda doesnt unless you have a lot of time. Anyway if you are in canada it might work just well!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thumbs up Clearing Things Up

Thanks for the very honest review. I'm going to give my perspective on this particular review as I think it's needed

Quote Originally Posted by dziunys View Post
    Method will work but takes a lot of time and risks aswell.
    In terms of the method taking a lot of time, I completely disagree and I will elaborate on that further in the below points. To address the risk factor associated with the method, if you follow the eBook guidelines, there is almost 0 risk associated with the method. My eBook specifically has a small section on risk aversion and how to not get scammed while using the method. Having followed the exact same guidelines when I personally use the method, I have never been scammed. So, if you follow the points I outlined about eliminating risk (not entirely, but 99% risk-free) then I can assure you that you will not lose money.

it sounds too good to be truth. If you making 200 per day why you would sell for 30 dollars?
    The reason I’m selling for such a low price is that this method is extremely simple and nothing innovative or advance. I’m also not teaching a social engineering technique with this eBook so I think that $30 for the first 10 slots and $50 for the final 10 slots is a good price for an eBook that basically guarantees you profit, but not $5000 worth in 1 week.

Anyway once your money invested it will take more than 10-20 minutes as the seller says, it takes usually a week or couple days and you need to have quite a bit time for all this method.
    Thanks for bringing this up as I believe that this is one of the most common misunderstandings. The advertised 2-5 minutes for the initial investment is the raw time required. This means that, that is the amount of time where you are physically doing something to make the method work. Of course, there are wait times in between where you are just going about your normal day, but I do not consider that time as your contribution to making the method work. So, to clarify, the method is indeed 2-5 minutes for the initial investment in terms of RAW TIME.

I felt like i wasted my money becouse i already knew this method and it wont work across the world.. Seller told me that i will work in UK but it kinda doesnt unless you have a lot of time. Anyway if you are in canada it might work just well!
    This is not true, you said yourself that you’ve used this method before in our personal conversations but were not able to make a profit off of it (you didn’t lose your initial investment). Instead, it would be more correct to say that this method does work worldwide; however, some parts of the worlds such as Quebec or Australia might have a longer time required to obtain the same profit someone from the US/Canada or Asia would get. I have customers from Quebec, Denmark, Mexico, US, and even Australia using this method and they have reported 0 issues so far. Although there was one customer who was having issues with the setup; however, he/she ended up getting it to work.

Overall, thanks for your review. It’s not often that there are honest reviews which point out some flaws.

With that being said, slots are still open. There are currently: 11/20 slots available.
    After the next slot sells, the price will be bumped up to $50 USD per slot
    Last edited by Prespection; 02-17-2020 at 01:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Daily Bump

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Bump, method is still working. 11 slots remaining

Thanks
    Added you to buy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Lightbulb

UPDATE: There are currently 9/20 slots remaining and the price has been bumped to $50 USD to avoid saturation.

The method is still working perfectly
    Last edited by Prespection; 02-20-2020 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Review: Coming soon

Thanks

still available

let me know

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Review:

This method is essentially a way of getting cheap trinkets for free. It requires a pretty big time commitment to first obtain the items, and then more time to sell. The items are pretty low value and are not in demand. You would not be getting a worthwhile amount of money. If you are from a poor country this method will outright not work. The only positive thing I can say about this is that its probably legal. I just recommend you guys go on the Social Engineering section of mpgh if you are looking for ways of getting free shit to resell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Thumbs up Anger-Fueled Review

Before I talk about this review, I want people to know that OP received my eBook on Wednesday at 10:24 PM and decided to threaten me with a bad review on Thursday at 9:24 PM. This means that he has not even used the method himself yet and has somehow posted a review regarding the method.

This method is essentially a way of getting cheap trinkets for free.
    Starting with the first comment, this method is not getting cheap trinkets or jewelry for free. If OP had read and actually used the method outlined in the eBook he would realize that this is false. The eBook even has a paragraph dedicated to specific types of high demand products that you will get for free.

It requires a pretty big time commitment to first obtain the items, and then more time to sell.
    Next, OP states that it requires a big-time commitment, this is false as it requires a minimum time commitment of about 5-20 minutes of raw time… Again, had he read the eBook this would have been obvious. I have mentioned in a previous review the difference between raw time and time and OP seems to have neglected this even though it was posted days before he decided to buy my method. The raw time it takes to get your initial investment back is around 2-5 minutes and for profit, it is approximately 10-15 minutes of raw time.

The items are pretty low value and are not in demand. You would not be getting a worthwhile amount of money. If you are from a poor country this method will outright not work.
    Furthermore, OP says that the items are pretty low value and not in demand. This again is false as the items range to upwards of $250 and these are very common to see. Had OP given the time to the method, he/she would have realized this. More importantly, these items are indeed in demand, contrary to what OP thinks. Again, I have a part in my eBook specific to which types of items to choose that are in demand. As a side note, I’ve stated multiple times that this method works worldwide; however, it might not be as fast in “unpopular” countries. But, it does work in those countries…

To put the above statement in perspective, during the time I woke up today (11:55 AM) and the next hour (of me going about the day - nothing to do with the method) I had made $40 while contributing about 10 minutes of that hour to the actual method.

Proof: see attachment below

Therefore, with my method, you do get your money’s worth. With the method being $50 USD, you can easily make $100 by basically doing minimal workI legit woke up and made $40 in 10 minutes… So, not sure what OP is trying to say here.

So I’m bringing this false review from someone who has yet to even use my method to a close. If anyone has specific questions regarding the method and/or has additional questions/comments given this anger-fueled review by OP then feel free to message me on IM as I’m more than happy to answer your questions.

With that being said, current slots available are: 8/20 and the price is $50 USD per slot

Quote Originally Posted by Haneul1100 View Post
    This ebook smells fishy, I advice the moderators to take a serious look at this method before any massive scam occurs, there is no one stupid enough to sell a method for 50$ when you can make 100$ in one hour as the OP self advertises.

I think moderators should get in with teamviewer and check if his payment proofs are legit as he advertised, as well as checking lines from the ebook itself on the internet and see if it hasn't been copied from somewhere else.

I wouldn't waste hours of my time, trying to sell an book to people for 50$ when I can make 100$ in 10 minutes with this method without the hassle of dealing with other people.

I have nothing against the OP and I wish him the best in sells but for transparency sake I think it's best to check more in depth the authenticity of this e-book.
    This eBook has been approved by the moderators of this forum... which means that they have already read it and seen the contents + proof within the eBook, rendering it legit. One of the official middlemen and extremely well known MPGH staff member known as [MPGH]niggo has also provided his honest review validating this method. I would suggest you read the thread before commenting and trying to ruin my sales. And for the record, I am indeed selling a method for $50 that allows you to make around that amount, and I never claimed to have made $100 in 10 minutes, but rather $40 in 10 minutes, which you would know if you bothered to read the post above.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    1.jpg  

Last edited by Prespection; 02-21-2020 at 09:22 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prespection For This Useful Post:

PabloDH (05-10-2020),RyanHarvey (02-21-2020)

Thanks
    This ebook smells fishy, I advice the moderators to take a serious look at this method before any massive scam occurs, there is no one stupid enough to sell a method for 50$ when you can make 100$ in one hour as the OP self advertises.

I think moderators should get in with teamviewer and check if his payment proofs are legit as he advertised, as well as checking lines from the ebook itself on the internet and see if it hasn't been copied from somewhere else.

I wouldn't waste hours of my time, trying to sell an book to people for 50$ when I can make 100$ in 10 minutes with this method without the hassle of dealing with other people.

I have nothing against the OP and I wish him the best in sells but for transparency sake I think it's best to check more in depth the authenticity of this e-book.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Haneul1100 For This Useful Post:

Golden (02-22-2020)

Thanks

Thumbs up My Honest Review

I bought this eBook today and all I can say is that it is legit. The method is exactly as advertised and I don't know why some of you guys are tripping. The seller clearly says that 5-20 minutes is the raw time needed and this is entirely true. The actual time you need to do this method is indeed 5-20 minutes, any other time is just passive and not dedicated to the method. I just made my initial investment today and it took only 2 minutes of time. I will get this investment back within 48 hours according to the eBook. So I did only spend 2 minutes for the initial investment. I can't say what the method is but, now, knowing the method, I can tell you that my profit is guaranteed. And judging from the way the profit works as mentioned in the eBook, it should take around 10 minutes of my raw time. So, I'm not sure why everyone is getting confused. I'd argue that it takes less than the advertised 20 minutes of raw time. This eBook is definitely not a scam and anyone telling you otherwise doesn't know how to read, hasn't bothered to read, or hasn't bought the eBook. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a passive money making method with minimal effort.
    Last edited by kgrewal6; 02-21-2020 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kgrewal6 View Post
    I bought this eBook today and all I can say is that it is legit. The method is exactly as advertised and I don't know why some of you guys are tripping. The seller clearly says that 5-20 minutes is the raw time needed and this is entirely true. The actual time you need to do this method is indeed 5-20 minutes, any other time is just passive and not dedicated to the method. I just made my initial investment today and it took only 2 minutes of time. I will get this investment back within 48 hours according to the eBook. So I did only spend 2 minutes for the initial investment. I can't say what the method is but, now, knowing the method, I can tell you that my profit is guaranteed. And judging from the way the profit works as mentioned in the eBook, it should take around 10 minutes of my raw time. So, I'm not sure why everyone is getting confused. I'd argue that it takes less than the advertised 20 minutes of raw time. This eBook is definitely not a scam and anyone telling you otherwise doesn't know how to read, hasn't bothered to read, or hasn't bought the eBook. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a passive money making method with minimal effort.
    Poster with one post from the same country as the OP and posting right after some members are questioning the method, nothing strange at all @Time @niggo @HALOS117 please check the OP's proofs with teamviewer and not some images you can easily Photoshop these days.

I have nothing to win from tarnishing the OP's reputation but I know from my history 95% of the e-books are a waste of time and money and it would be sad to see posters here lose money for being naive and gullible towards the clickbait titles as $200 Profit After 1 Day, Low Risk.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Haneul1100 For This Useful Post:

Golden (02-22-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haneul1100 View Post
    Poster with one post from the same country as the OP and posting right after some members are questioning the method, nothing strange at all @Time @niggo @HALOS117 please check with the OP's proofs with teamviewer and not some images you can easily Photoshop these days.

I have nothing to win from tarnishing the OP's reputation but I know from my history 95% of the e-books are a waste of time and money and it would be sad to see posters here lose money for being naive and gullible towards the clickbait titles as $200 Profit After 1 Day, Low Risk.
    I mean, you can clearly see that a moderator that you've already tagged has already left a review of this product. You're free to check out their review on the first page, I just wanted to give my own review of my experience with the eBook. I have nothing to gain from helping OP with a positive review but it is unfair to OP if people keep bashing on his product when they clearly haven't used the method or read the eBook properly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast